The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 01:56:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: I don't know if I'll ever eat fish again  (Read 927 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: March 30, 2015, 03:17:27 am »

my housemate -- the one who likes to post printed-out signs all over the house telling everyone what to do and what not to do, but only follows his own signs when it suits him, made a dinner for himself and my other housemate that involved sauteing a fresh fish. that was about ten days ago. the pan he cooked the fish in is still on the fucking stovetop -- with the bones and other remnants of a goddamn fish carcass in it, and the entire apartment smells like rotten fish. I noticed how horrible it smelled (more than just everywhere else in the apartment) when I walked past to put the other half of my calzone in the fridge... I tried using my phone to shoot a quick video of what was underneath the lid of the frying pan and got a second or two of footage before I started gagging so bad it was everything I could do not to throw up. I had to rush to the bathroom and smell the bar of soap to get that smell out of my nose otherwise I would have thrown up. absolutely fucking disgusting. I wonder how much longer it's gonna sit there. I should call my landlord and have him come up and take a whiff. good lord.

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2015, 09:15:26 pm »

Well it seems like your roomy is a major dick tree, he should have cleaned that shit up the second he was done eating, I hate seafood in general, scallops, shrimp (especially with its little legs and hard shell still intact) *Barf fish all (every kind) lobster and crab (sea spiders and snails) *barf  rolleyes what else... shit literally everything octopus, jellyfish, clams, oysters *shrivels  i'd rather eat pussy thats been deep sea scuba diving. (that doesn't  seem bad actually  T_Grin1)

Maybe he's waiting for you to clean it, is might be a stand off of willingness  shocked if so then he is a real piece of work.

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 01:18:53 am »

you know, it occurred to me that he might be waiting for me to clean it. but I didn't make the fucking mess, and I don't expect him to clean up mine, so fuck him.

HairyChinaman
Chinaman
megaposter

Buffalo Bills Urn.

Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 02:08:10 am »

Wow he sounds like a real piece of shit  shocked
Don't clean up his shit, that's his fucking responsibility  huh

I'm actually pretty obsessed with seafood, with sushi being one of my favorite foods.  grin I can definitely see how it creeps people out tho.

I need a Johnny Damon jersey, can you do that?

Podcast

Podcast

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 04:08:37 am »

I should make a mini-webpage dedicated to this guy's insanity... I went to the bathroom a few minutes ago after roy left and he's sleeping on the floor half-in and half-out of his room, with a blanket and everything... head two feet from the bathroom door...

I should post all the pictures I've taken of the random bullshit he's pulled. paints quite a story for the landlord. and for the legal defense I may one day have to make... jesus... fuckin freak.

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2015, 08:21:02 pm »

fucking ridiculous. I really don't understand people. If it keeps up I'd tell the landlord.

That's just like this stupid prick I currently work with. Every goddamn accident or mess he makes he expects everyone else to clean it up.

Today he annoyed the shit out of everybody because he went around the whole goddamn place showing people an order paper he got. He goes "Look the number of this order is 25-90. One I had yesterday was 09-52, isn't that amazing!?" And unless you respond with a shocked expression and jumps of fear he keeps bothering you until you respond with something positive. And if you'd dare to disagree with him he gets ugly.
I'm ready to bash this guys fucking head in I swear.  angry angry angry

it's actually kind of funny; he's been bitching and bitchin endlessly that he's tired of this job and wants to do this other thing [a department adjacent to mine] and he finally got switched over there and now he has to work overtime and doesn't like it. Good for you moron.

funny that you also have story of why "you never eat fish"  lipsrsealed

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2015, 12:40:35 am »

Some people need the attention, even if it means doing the splits over an upright cucumber  sad cry angry

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2015, 02:22:48 am »

hahaha marley  grin  upright cucumber  grin grin

I was already laughing at what bronk posted too  grin "never eat fish" -- good call buddy  cheesy cheesy cheesy

"I never eat fish..."  embarrassed

I'm skunked right now... but still smart enough not to drink that last duece of beast ice... gotta rise up in six hours for more bullshit -- after two days off...

good news is, I only have to go four days. then I get three days off. still... some days I feel like everything's gonna be fine and my job ain't all that bad. and other days I just wanna saw my fucking head off with a piece of construction paper. you know, so I can end it -- quick...

but yeah. this fish fucker has got to go. I can't wait 'til he moves out. then again, who the hell knows what kind of crazy bitch ass fucktard might move in after him...

devil you know... y'know?

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2015, 05:30:21 pm »

well if it makes ya feel any more positive after three fails of new guys the fourth (newest) guy hired in my department a week ago is actually a nice dude. He's not a bum or a moron. At least he can read and do simple math and doesn't steal shit.  rolleyes

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: