The Team Jackulator Forums
April 29, 2024, 10:14:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: arnold's dick??  (Read 562 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: July 02, 2015, 01:22:54 am »

I'm watching The Terminator on Netflix, and it's the first scene with Bill Paxton... and as Arnold is walking up you can clearly see his dick swinging around. I'm pretty sure I don't remember ever seeing that when I was a kid, and I saw that movie a couple dozen times on VHS... dafuq?  huh

seems to happen a lot, and not just with The Butterfly Effect and its 42 endings... I was watching Dances With Wolves (a version I downloaded...) and it had a bunch of scenes I'd never seen before -- ones that made the movie crappier too. And there have been other movies too where the scenes I remember were different or replaced by other scenes I'd never seen before...

huh

I thought movies were just movies. now it seems like all my life I've been watching choose-your-own-adventure flicks or something.

is this the matrix?  T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_Shock1 T_Shock1

if I ever watch Over The Top again am I gonna see a scene where Sly teaches his kid how to levitate or something  really...

stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 04:54:48 am »

The awesome power of the Director's Cut. I believe there's a shorter TV version of The Shining that I believe has the whole interview scene missing, and a few other scenes.

Anyway, good find. I never noticed that before. But I watched it now and yes, there's definitely something going on there  rolleyes. Not that I had never seen it before - http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/actors/arnold-schwarzenegger/anu1.jpg
buster01
"Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt."
Team Jackulator

Location: State mental institution...no that's the Wilshire country club I'm lucky they let me join

Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 11:54:38 am »

"No, it is not true. YOU LIE! STOP IT!!"  smiley

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 04:58:42 pm »

I've totally had this happen to me too! And I sort of remember seeing Arnold's dick just the way you said. That's pretty weird.

I've noticed it most noticeably on TV shows like Star Trek.

I clearly remember seeing an episode of Star Trek TNG from season 7 "Parallels" twice an there were a few differences. Like one scene was cut short and a whole new scene was added. Of course on TV they do all kinds of cutting for commercial purposes.

The awesome power of the Director's Cut. I believe there's a shorter TV version of The Shining that I believe has the whole interview scene missing, and a few other scenes.

Anyway, good find. I never noticed that before. But I watched it now and yes, there's definitely something going on there  rolleyes. Not that I had never seen it before - http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/entertainers/actors/arnold-schwarzenegger/anu1.jpg

wow, that was disappointing. Frankly, I expected his dick to be a lot larger.  T_Shock2
Maybe it simply because his arms and legs are so huge and muscular it dwarfs the image of his dick.

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: