The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 03:59:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: the wachowski brothers [the matrix...]  (Read 815 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: August 06, 2015, 08:27:15 pm »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wachowskis

so apparently it's no longer 'the Wachowski brothers'... and hasn't been for some time.

just one quick question on gender 'reassignment' -- does getting butchered and pumped full of hormones actually change your DNA? just curious.

to me gender reassignment is nothing more than really, really committed cross-dressing.

apparently, and mostly to be PC-compliant in future crime drama shows, we're going to have to redefine 'male' and 'female'. because at some point some trangendered person is going to commit a crime and you can't have a whole show devoted to cops bumbling around assuming the woman couldn't have done it, because she's a woman, when the DNA at the crime scene says it's a man...

good lord.  rolleyes

behave however you want, dress however you want, let doctors alter you however you want, and expect your close friends to call you whatever you want -- but beyond all that, you're stuck with your gender. period. sorry, but that's the way it is.

so I'm probably just gonna go ahead and call them the 'the Wachowski brothers'. that's just me. maybe I'm getting old or whatever, but -- come on...  lipsrsealed

buster01
"Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt."
Team Jackulator

Location: State mental institution...no that's the Wilshire country club I'm lucky they let me join

Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 01:45:05 pm »

PC thinking has made the country and media go completely insane!

The Caitlyn Jenner bullshit is proof of it too. Getting pumped full of hormones and butchering yourself (as you correctly put it) is cause for celebration according to PC thinking. Plastic surgery and hormone therapy is enough to qualify you as courageous and heroic now. Give me a fucking break!  angry angry angry angry

Look if you're not happy as a man and want to change your gender go for it but it doesn't make you brave. Especially if you're wealthy and don't have a job to worry about.

Wonder if the family of that old woman Bruce killed behind the wheel thinks he/she's brave. Funny how the PC media won't bring that up anymore. I guess bringing up a tranny's history makes you anti LGBT now.

I'm waiting for a story like that on CSI. It's definitely coming.

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 07:55:10 pm »

I've been watching family guy as comic relief after and before work -- it's been long enough since I watched them that I forgot a bunch (either that or the last time I watched the entire series I skipped a few seasons)

but it's funny... either my subconscious is making me think of things right before I come up on the family guy episode that deals with that issue (because I'm pretty sure at some point I've watched the entire show all the way through), or it's pure coincidence... but I'm watching Season 8, Episode #18: Quagmire's Dad right now... about how his dad gets a sex change haha... wtf...

it's happened a few times in the last couple of weeks where some big issue I talk about with someone or have to deal with and suddenly I watch the FG episode where they talk about it... weird  huh really... T_grin11 T_Grin5 T_Shock2 T_Shock1 T_cheesy1

well, that's The Matrix for ya... right Wachowski Br--- ... people?  embarrassed

....I'm waiting for a story like that on CSI. It's definitely coming.

David Caruso: "Well I guess we've --- found our man..." YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJSqkwyL1Zo

actual guy, without killer scream after:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeeyWvo1rNg

CallMeBronco
I'm Mr. Buznik's dick
MEGAMEMBER
Team Jackulator

I'm dead! Help me out! I'm dyin' here!

Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2015, 08:17:13 pm »

first of all... if it were me, I think I would rather go to a doctor and say: "can you remove this urge to be a woman instead of a man" because, imo that's a hell of a lot easier than going through a physical sex change. But then I don't have this issue to deal with so idk...

PC thinking has made the country and media go completely insane!

The Caitlyn Jenner bullshit is proof of it too. Getting pumped full of hormones and butchering yourself (as you correctly put it) is cause for celebration according to PC thinking. Plastic surgery and hormone therapy is enough to qualify you as courageous and heroic now. Give me a fucking break!  angry angry angry angry

Look if you're not happy as a man and want to change your gender go for it but it doesn't make you brave. Especially if you're wealthy and don't have a job to worry about.

Wonder if the family of that old woman Bruce killed behind the wheel thinks he/she's brave. Funny how the PC media won't bring that up anymore. I guess bringing up a tranny's history makes you anti LGBT now.

I'm waiting for a story like that on CSI. It's definitely coming.

you know what... fucking A I never thought about this. Very good point. How about all the people currently suffering because they live in religious households or something and don't have the ability or means to go through with  this stuff.
"heroic" my ass. once again blowing things out of proportion. As George Carlin would say "business as usual."

my jackulator tribute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtbIpQTjH7M

"Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight" - Bruce Cockburn

buster01
"Whenever we go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimerschmidt."
Team Jackulator

Location: State mental institution...no that's the Wilshire country club I'm lucky they let me join

Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2015, 12:48:06 pm »

David Caruso: "Well I guess we've --- found our man..." YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_Grin2 T_Grin2 T_Grin2 T_Grin2 T_Grin2 T_Grin2

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2015, 08:49:14 pm »

first of all... if it were me, I think I would rather go to a doctor and say: "can you remove this urge to be a woman instead of a man" because, imo that's a hell of a lot easier than going through a physical sex change...

that's a great point bronk. getting your genitals mutilated is like going to a clothing store and asking for clothes that match fire because your house is burning down...

and to your point about bravery buster -- wouldn't it be MORE brave to live as a woman in an man's body your whole life, or vice versa? seems to me having doctors make it easier for you to pass as your preferred sex is LESS brave... I know it's brave to walk around and try to pretend you're a woman with an Adam's apple, but come on... if more people are fooled because you look the part, doesn't that imply that you have to face less adversity in being who you think you really are?  really...

T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_grin T_Grin2 T_Grin2 T_Grin2 T_Grin2 T_Grin2 T_Grin2

yeah that was too perfect. I don't think he actually ever said in a show "I guess we've --- found our man", but that would be THE PERFECT THING TO SAY in the hypothetical episode we were talking about before  grin

" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHYYYYYYY!!!!!!! "

and the name of the song with that yell in it is "won't get fooled again", which raises some interesting comedic possibilities considering the context of this conversation  huh grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: