The Team Jackulator Forums
April 29, 2024, 07:20:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: fallacies [breaking bad]  (Read 652 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: August 26, 2015, 10:56:14 pm »

just re-watched Breaking Bad for probably the fourth time... and it occurred to me after watching the end of one particular episode where they had a studio version of 'Fallacies' by Jesse's band that maybe I could take his vocals from an earlier episode where he was just singing it over the top of the bass player -- and maybe I could mix them together to see what the produced song would sound like:

Podcast

for those of you who don't know, the backing tracks were without vocals. it was just the music they played at the end of the show when the credits were rolling. but I recognized it as 'fallacies'. so I put the two versions together.

in other words, I mixed the audio from this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhUNrpX8Rx4

with something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klH8ZrVpxTE

but on that version it's 'badger' singing... and it's more like black sabbath than the death metal version they played (without vocals) that I actually used to make the audio file above

so that's not the actual audio that I mixed jesse's singing in with. try googling end credits fallacies breaking bad...

plus I always thought the name of their band was 'twathammer'... I thought that was way cooler than 'twaughthammer' or whatever -- with the oomlats and whatnot like motley crue...

I hope someone can find the death metal version I mixed jesse's singing into...that would make me happy  cool

marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 12:08:29 am »

pretty cool stuff, good to see you still create cool shit  critiqueJack

check this out http://laughingsquid.com/adam-savage-jamie-hyneman-recreate-walter-whites-booby-trap-from-the-breaking-bad-series-finale-on-mythbusters/?utm_content=buffer14e35&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 12:19:09 am »

alright... just from seeing the first frame of the video as the site loaded, and with my limited knowledge of weapons, I'll say the top criticisms would be:

1. the bullet wouldn't be able to cut through the steel of the car AND through a good 9" or so of cement AND still be able to penetrate human flesh with enough force to kill people

2. everyone would have ducked almost immediately, and just waited until the M-60's clip ran out

3. yes, ricochets would have caused some wounds, but -- whatever

bottom line, there's no way walter's M-60 thingamabob could have taken out five or six guys...

agreed... now then... let's watch the video you linked.

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 12:25:08 am »

[edit] after seeing the mythbusters test, and if the gun was aimed lower -- absolutely  shocked

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: