The Team Jackulator Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:44:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Kid gets yelled at while playing game  (Read 1511 times)
Dr.Martini
Jack Mod
700 Club

Is a pump better then cumming?

WWW Awards
« on: October 23, 2007, 08:55:31 pm »

I was looking at the videos of people who have subscribed to me on youtube and I found this. It's a kid who is playing a online game on his computer and his parents want him to stop because apparently he has a lacrosse game tomorrow and has to get up at 6am.

houseman
n00bslayer
megaposter

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 09:34:04 pm »

The kid might have some kind of psychological problems.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 09:51:38 pm »

it's called an exorcism haha - wow

if I'd acted like that when I was any older than maybe 4 I'd have gotten my dad's foot up my ass

cheeseman007
Master of Karate and friendship for everyone!
Hardcore Jackulator
megaposter

I'm an old dog, ya' know?

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 11:56:55 pm »

Wow, that was just crazy!

Slenkar
MISSING IN ACTION
Team Jackulator

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2007, 01:42:21 pm »

omg, thats how my stepson acts, aarrrggghhhhh!

I have listened to over 70 hours of Jack Nicholson prank phone calls.
Is that crazy?
rugglerduggler
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2007, 03:51:11 pm »

wow this is pathetic. reminds me of that story about how a husband and wife neglected their children to play world of warcraft. funny stuff though  cheesy
mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2008, 12:46:39 pm »

If that was my kid..I think you would have heard some physical abuse and then crying..lol jk
That kid is so insane..It's just a game, let the anger go. haha

rgraves
MISSING IN ACTION
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2008, 07:55:33 pm »

If that was my kid..I think you would have heard some physical abuse and then crying..lol jk
That kid is so insane..It's just a game, let the anger go. haha

You know what i don't like about this video, is it's so not based in reality. The true video would show the parents going nuts, while the reasonable child is just playing a game for fun. In my honest experience, parents are way uneducated about games, and think they are a source of evil or something, when in truth...they are the ones who are clueless.

I have a really funny example about that actually...it just happened recently. I had a long time friend who's Mom recently became unemployed as a real estate agent. The friend was really into games and his mom used to ALWAYS give him such crap about it. "Those games just rot you mind, those games are just a waste of time". I used to play games quite a bit, maybe 5 or more years ago.

Well, she was so desperate for a job, she already forclosed her house and had no more money saved up, and he told me about this, so I got her a job at the phone company with me. Well, guess what, at our job it is very computer intensive. Running 15-20 different systems on any given call, and multitasking between researching and talking to someone. Well guess what, she couldn't handle it! Big surprise! She could do the customer service part just fine, but couldn't figure out the computer stuff for nothing!

It's the same for a bunch of older people here, and it's all because they don't get with the program and practice some good ol' hand-eye coordination, or have any fun on the computer. Anyone else who comes in here that's only 18 years old, never had a job before, no customer service skills, is able to excel because they know how to play around on the computer.

So, it truly makes me laugh so hard when I hear about these parents who are anti-gaming, because I have seen time and again those type of people become skill-lacking, jobless, searching for manual labor losers because they don't realize that LIFE is now about knowing about technology.
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2008, 10:40:49 pm »

I agree completely - kids can get too obsessed about anything they're involved in, but how can playing a game on a computer be ANY different than playing bridge or poker or baseball or any other 'game' - after all, very few of those provide you with any marketable skill down the road wink  great post man

mari
roytoy's my boytoy
MISSING IN ACTION
700 Club

Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2008, 04:18:26 pm »

I use to be really addicted to playing online games; often playing for about 2-3 hours at a time.
The worst was when I got into World of Warcraft. My brother got a subscription to it and since I had nothing better to do during the day, I just played and played for maybe 4-5 hours. I got angry or frustrated when I had to get off for any reason. The game was basically my life, until my butt started going numb from sitting to long and so did my hand from having it in the same position.
I understand it's important to have computer skills and that they really help now in job performance.
But I grew up playing video games on NES and N64. My hand/eye coordination has always been good.
For older people who weren't part  of this high tech  generation, I would suggest they spend as much time online as possible.
Most don't want to learn new devices and programs, but it's really important nowadays.

In the case with this child on the video. I think both he child and parents are out of line.
One, it doesn't sound like the kid was on for that long and they should have just given him a time limit.
Two, the kid was way overreating. It's just a game and you can always put that down. It's scary that some people have become so extroverted and obsessed with video games that they actually believe they are the character in the game they are playing.
I've heard some very scary stories before.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: