The Team Jackulator Forums
April 30, 2024, 11:56:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New here  (Read 893 times)
pmconroy
baby jack

Awards
« on: May 05, 2019, 10:05:38 pm »

Hey guys, I'm not sure how many of us are still active here. I just wanted to introduce myself to whoever is still around. I find immense joy in Jackulator calls and the soundboard is just a marvel of modern prank calls. Anyway, I used a Jack Nicholson to call a hotel in 2015 and haven't done any since (I don't have access to Jackulator). WHATDOYATHINK?
Report to moderator   Logged
stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 05:23:11 pm »

Podcast

T_Anger1

Well, some of us are still around. Me very often, and half a dozen or so other guys from time to time. But we could sure use some fresh blood in here  shocked

Listened to the call. Glad I did. It doesn't have the frantic nutty feel of many Jackulator calls (which ofc I also love), but some of the responses are fucking gold. The fart at 5:10 was so unexpected but totally appropriately placed/timed that I fucking laughed my ass off. The "Kentuckii-aah" and the "breath-yes  cheesy" afterwards for some reason also cracked me up. Proves that you can't plan or construct a great prank call.. some things are just naturally funny.
pmconroy
baby jack

Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 12:20:46 am »

Podcast

T_Anger1

Well, some of us are still around. Me very often, and half a dozen or so other guys from time to time. But we could sure use some fresh blood in here  shocked

Listened to the call. Glad I did. It doesn't have the frantic nutty feel of many Jackulator calls (which ofc I also love), but some of the responses are fucking gold. The fart at 5:10 was so unexpected but totally appropriately placed/timed that I fucking laughed my ass off. The "Kentuckii-aah" and the "breath-yes  cheesy" afterwards for some reason also cracked me up. Proves that you can't plan or construct a great prank call.. some things are just naturally funny.

Thanks man! I appreciate your compliment. I enjoy making others laugh as well as myself. I actually just found a treasure trove of Jack calls I made back in 2015 on my hard drive recently and plan on uploading them to YouTube soon.
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 01:45:04 am »

I'm still lurking in the shadows..was gone for 2 years basically

I'm back  cool

It's great to meet enthusiastic prank callers smiley cool

Welcome to the clown house  grin really...

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: