The Team Jackulator Forums
April 30, 2024, 02:57:12 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiya  (Read 817 times)
grams88
jackboard fan

Awards
« on: August 31, 2019, 07:09:02 pm »

Hi my name is grams88 and I love prank calls.

Soundboards are always been quite fun, I used to listen to the judge judy ones as she can be a right scary one on the phone. There was a popular soundboard going around and it featured a gentleman called Fred Herbert, sadly the real Fred Herbert has passed on a few years ago but his soundboard hasn't died yet it's still very popular. He seemed a really nice individual who I think was an actual bondsman. I like listening to the jackulator pranks while eating a kebab, I like how he has conversations with people and it really does screw with their mind. The funny thing I used to listen to Arnold Schwarzenegger pranks and I was surprised that not many on the recieving end of the pranks know who it is on the soundboard. (Put your mother on the phone) that's something he tends to say on the soundboard.
Report to moderator   Logged
marleycake
any colour you like
Team Jackulator

spray paint my mind on a fucking wall

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 01:48:13 am »

I remember listening to the jackulator arby's call and it was instant love, got me hooked....anyways Welcome to the country club pal T_Anger1

It's great seeing fresh members who love the craft

you ever dance naked outside red lobster? ...well, you're just letting the best of life pass you by.
grams88
jackboard fan

Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 06:27:16 pm »

Thanks Marleycake, I love the name.

It was originally my brother that got me into this one, he knew I really like prank calls and recommended the Jackulator. We used to listen to calls while we played games on my brothers x-box and playstation. I like how people like they are having an actual conversation with Jack and Bill Clinton, I liked the one where he says Hillary's water broke, that got me laughing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: