The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 03:37:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: oops I posted this in wrong topic.  (Read 477 times)
grams88
jackboard fan

Awards
« on: September 10, 2019, 06:00:24 pm »

Hi everyone

I posted this in the wrong topic, I noticed the topic I posted it in was locked. (my fault)

I know this is an old topic but I thought I'll post my thoughts on it.

I wasn't really a trump fan but he sure does seem to have a big fan base which is something going for him. To me he didn't really feel presidently, I know it's not a word but we could apply that logic to other presidents, I know Ronald Reagan was an actor, I don't know if this was before he got into politics or after. His last movie was (The killers)

I think Donald Trump was very quick to jump on the band wagon with the whole (central park 5) which was a group of 5 young men but they were boys at the time and they got convicted of taking part in the rape and assault of a white lady. I felt sorry for the lady as she got assaulted quite badly but it ended later on around the year 2002 the 5 central park boys or young men later got exonerated of the crime they were convicted of.

It's a very interesting netflix show called, (when they see us) which tells the story of what happened to the young men who were wrongly convicted of this crime. Donald Trump back in the day was calling for the death penalty at the time and I thought he was jumping on the bandwagon with this very quick. I thought Donald Trump messed up big time on this one. I know the media and everyone was thinking at the time that the boys were guilty of the rape and assault.

I recommend you give that show a watch, whether you are on the right or left of politics I think it is a great watch as it shows how the police handled this situation totally wrong. (When they see us)

I'm not too sure if they have it on the US Netflix but hopefully it should be there.

grams88
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: