The Team Jackulator Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:59:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: system of a fucking DOWN was a great name... down...... down... down..  (Read 303 times)
jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« on: March 04, 2021, 05:53:18 pm »

whatever happened to all the fans of System of A Down that jammed out to 'Sugar'? The ironic part is, people who charged the Capitol on 1/6 probably love SOAD... Just like Glenn Beck was basically told by the band Muse to stop telling people  he loved their music... The song 'Uprising' was about people LIKE Glenn Beck... Not to be championed by people like him... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vBGOrI6yBk
So yeah... You got a bunch of unconstitutional racist fucks thinking that they have something in common with their favorite bands... Irony runs so thick these days.
 I mean, it's basically like the Beatles' 'Come Together' being championed by neo-Nazis as their theme song to all come together, and them not even seeing the irony of it. Not doing it intentionally to be ironic to piss off the liberals who love the song, just thinking that somehow that song really sums up who they are and what they're about.... ?? .... ?? I'm thinking there really must be some fucked up shit in the water or something. How could so many absolutely batshit crazy people just suddenly emerge from out of the woodwork and try to pull it off like they're mainstream??
If Hunter Thompson was still alive his fucking head would explode. I mean, it did when he popped it with his .45, but fuck... I'm almost glad he bailed when he did. As I'm glad that George Carlin died when he did. To see my heroes have to somehow give us advice on how to deal with the INSANITY that passes for reality nowadays? I don't think any of them could do it without projectile vomiting mid-sentence...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: