The Team Jackulator Forums
April 30, 2024, 05:02:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Autoboard, help me out  (Read 519 times)
helpmeout92
baby jack

Luxury

Awards
« on: October 02, 2021, 02:16:55 am »

Hey guys i've been doing some calls lately - building my board - need some help   really...

i  got the autoboard V on my new computer & had to strip some lines from older calls to get some of the classic phrases like "chicken" and  "big, Big, BIG"

last time I posted was when I was trying to figure out how to use flash after 2020, I did figure it out but I'm still unable to see the mega Jack board underneath the shoutbox; it's just a big black box. is there a way I can get that enabled? it would be so much easier. I'm able to use jack9 core & the original jackboard but can't use the megaboard for some reason? is that some type of technical thing i'm missing?

i'm having a blast with the autoboard though. can't wait to share some calls for the halloween season. I need a costume for halloween  smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 09:37:23 am »

I'm still unable to see the mega Jack board underneath the shoutbox; it's just a big black box. is there a way I can get that enabled? it would be so much easier. I'm able to use jack9 core & the original jackboard but can't use the megaboard for some reason? is that some type of technical thing i'm missing?

In theeere you can find the link for the Jackbox (the soundboard beneath the shoutbox) as well as some more stuff: https://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=8497.0

i'm having a blast with the autoboard though. can't wait to share some calls for the halloween season. I need a costume for halloween  smiley

Podcast

Podcast

helpmeout92
baby jack

Luxury

Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 12:02:08 pm »

thanks a lot stoneeh!

got one other question for ya.... do you know how to save my autoboard? every time i hit 'save' it doesn't & i have to rebuild it all over again.
stoneeh
700 Club

Sometimes, I listen to Jack Nicholson prank calls.

Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 05:08:13 pm »

I tried real quick and turns out the SAVEBOARD2.exe that saves the board is detected as Malware by my virus scanner  T_Anger1

Looked in the original topic and there's already two posts about it (at the end): https://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=3025.0;all

I assume that's happening with you. Probably your virus scanner didn't give you any notification and just removed the file.

Amygdala says it's wrongly detected as a virus.. but yeah.. try at your own risk  rolleyes

Edit: talked with Amygdala.. he says he just marked the file as safe.. so he doesn't really know either. As an IT guy I know some files are wrongfully flagged as malware.. but you can't be sure it isn't either, at least not without viewing the source code yourself.
helpmeout92
baby jack

Luxury

Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 10:46:06 pm »

Thanks, you're awesome help!

I allowed Windows to download .exe files under the exclusions tab in virus protection settings, redownloaded the autoboard & SAVEMYBOARD2.exe was in the file.

then I restored the virus protection settings back to default.

I haven't detected anything malicious though. Thanks a lot!  T_Tongue
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: