The Team Jackulator Forums
April 24, 2024, 04:51:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help playlist Arcade Search Media Downloads Login Register  
The Jackulator 9000 Forums
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Current Topic Rating: ***
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Sausage Guy soundboard  (Read 5373 times)
seatbelt
Can I talk to the manager please?
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

Drink

Awards
« on: November 19, 2007, 04:51:18 pm »

i dont know if you guys are fans of opie and anthony... but they had a clip where this guy calls jimmy dean sausage complainging about the downsizing of the sausage it would be a great soundboard to call supermarkets etc and i think it would be hilarious so here is the link...
http://923krock.com/pages/590943.php
if you dont view it today the 19th then scroll down the page it has a picture of jimmy dean logo with a texas flag cant miss it
Report to moderator   Logged

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

"Twenty pushups a day..."

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 11:12:32 pm »

hahaha - that would make a perfect soundboard despite poor audio quality - so I whipped this up for ya:

<a href="http://www.jackulator.com/miniboards/SausageMan.swf" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.jackulator.com/miniboards/SausageMan.swf" target="_blank">http://www.jackulator.com/miniboards/SausageMan.swf</a></a>

I wonder if anybody will do any calls with it haha

seatbelt
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

Drink

Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 03:42:06 pm »

oh my god this is so good ps how do you make them also?

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 04:08:20 pm »

I just went to the link you provided and played the audio while recording on Adobe Audition, then ran a couple of filters over it to get rid of some of the high-end distortion and took out a little bass to make it sound better, then I started cutting the mp3 file up into pieces, making sure to get each long phrase in its entirety and then get the bits that make it up in case you wanted to repeat something - you didn't have to say the whole phrase again, then I opened up Macromedia Flash and imported all the mp3s to the library, made all the buttons, and put code on all the buttons to play the library mp3s, and arranged the buttons, downloaded the pic from the website and another pic I thought looked like a bewildered/angry guy and put them on and published the swf file - if I hadn't spent so much time looking for a picture of a knight holding up a sword with light shining all around it (I was gonna replace the sword with a sausage - weird idea haha), the whole process would have taken me about 20 minutes - as it is it took me about an hour

incidentally - as with all my soundboards, clicking the picture stops the sound that is playing - in this board it's the 'don't mess with Texas pic - I don't know why I didn't make them both stop buttons - in retrospect I should have

seatbelt
MISSING IN ACTION
100 Club

Drink

Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 04:39:33 pm »

well you did a great job and myabe illl try adobe audition would you recommend it?

jackulator
... --- ...
Administrator
jackulator.com

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 08:27:50 pm »

It's all I've ever used since 2000 - so I'd recommend it but I wouldn't be able to compare it to anything else - it's an extremely useful, well-built and versatile sound editing program

RussW
MEGAMEMBER
Jack Master

Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2008, 12:43:22 pm »

damnit they now have both this board is not good anymore as far as calling jimmy dean I just called them
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: