The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
George W Howard Stern,Gay Relations,Culastacust LoL By: Scriptic07 Date: November 29, 2007, 11:42:14 am
WOoooO. I'm the only one doin pranks, and i got a job step itup people lol.

Podcast

Re: George W Howard Stern,Gay Relations,Culastacust LoL By: jackulator Date: November 29, 2007, 12:30:04 pm
"Yeah, right." haha

really bizarre conversation with the cab guy hahaha
"are you gay?" "yep" haha

nice ending - good call man!

Re: George W Howard Stern,Gay Relations,Culastacust LoL By: Slenkar Date: November 29, 2007, 03:40:14 pm
nice call to the cab driver,
asking a cab driver what he looks like - lol
Re: George W Howard Stern,Gay Relations,Culastacust LoL By: jackulator Date: November 29, 2007, 03:43:56 pm
Quote from: Scriptic07 on November 29, 2007, 11:42:14 am
WOoooO. I'm the only one doin pranks, and i got a job step itup people lol.

Podcast

you're definitely the man - don't burn out on us like The Professor did - be the turtle - as far as roy and I are concerned, we're about to do another session tomorrow or the next day - I just spent the last two weeks finishing up a bunch of freelance work and making a huge new soundboard, so with work finished for a while and a new board almost ready to use - I'm finally ready to do some calls!! grin
Re: George W Howard Stern,Gay Relations,Culastacust LoL By: Scriptic07 Date: November 29, 2007, 09:21:20 pm
My next one coming in alittle it's goin to be the geico lizard.
Re: George W Howard Stern,Gay Relations,Culastacust LoL By: rugglerduggler Date: December 02, 2007, 02:25:41 am
i liked that stern call, a shame ole dubya couldnt track down the elusive luskituff, funny stuff
Re: George W Howard Stern,Gay Relations,Culastacust LoL By: Chongo Date: December 04, 2007, 06:40:57 pm
Well, you got a date out of the last one: "When I turn gay, I'll meet with you."