The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Can you Hold(Original Prank SB) By: Scriptic07 Date: December 01, 2007, 09:22:28 pm
Ok my friend made this SB. The one who got his calls deleted this is not like his last call. This idea is to see how long he can have people hold, and have them listening to retarded shit. It's quite funny, and original. He made alot of SB on that other sb site. His name W3baholicX

Re: Can you Hold(Original Prank SB) By: houseman Date: December 01, 2007, 09:54:47 pm
Wow, that is clever; using the drunk guy to call someone and then using their voice to call someone else.

I thought it would be funny to use Arnold to call someone, then make a soundboard from their call and use it to call someone else.  Then make a soundboard from the person from that call and call someone else, and so on.
Re: Can you Hold(Original Prank SB) By: jackulator Date: December 01, 2007, 09:55:11 pm
my god that's a hilarious idea - hahaha very funny two thumbs up
Re: Can you Hold(Original Prank SB) By: Chongo Date: December 04, 2007, 06:02:15 pm
Quote from: houseman on December 01, 2007, 09:54:47 pm
Wow, that is clever; using the drunk guy to call someone and then using their voice to call someone else.

Yeah, there are a couple people doing this on YouTube, look up a guy (I think his name is Xaozzz) on YouTube that called the Holiday Inn in Colorado a bunch of times. Towards the end, some employees started using profanity, and some were being rude, so a viewer suggested he call the Holiday Inn back and parrot back the employee's voices. It was pretty funny because he changed the "character" based on the person that answered, sometimes using their own voice, sometimes not. He also did it with a drunk guy, and then called him later with his own voice. It was pretty tight.

And don't forget the famous "The Black Guy" that tells everyone to get back on the banana boat - he started out as a Joe Pesci "victim"...

So is the first guy in w3baholic's video (the one that says "I want to talk to someone in command.") the guy from the early Arnold calls? It sounds just like him. EDIT: I figured it out.
Re: Can you Hold(Original Prank SB) By: kilerz Date: December 18, 2007, 02:56:23 am
Good idea, Funny when you put the girl on hold and the woman moaning start