The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Animal Bite Confusion By: Colonel Date: December 03, 2007, 10:45:11 am
Jack calls for advice about his symptoms...

Podcast

Re: Animal Bite Confusion By: jackulator Date: December 03, 2007, 01:26:21 pm
"alright..." (whether he needs to or not) haha

yeah - not much you could have done with that call - especially after you said ok when she said you might call her back haha

you could have said "I was really out of breath" or "my blood pressure?" or begged her to help and started crying or something

my advice would be to mess around with the board more and get five or six key lines memorized for what you want to do before you make a call

I know my rating is pretty harsh - but keep pluggin away man - you'll get better
Re: Animal Bite Confusion By: Colonel Date: December 03, 2007, 05:36:06 pm
I'm using the first Jack megaboard, which doesn't seem to have any facility to splice your own lines together sad I shall keep goin' with it though!
Re: Animal Bite Confusion By: jackulator Date: December 03, 2007, 10:54:56 pm
you using the jackulator 4000? if so - I made an addition to the board called MyShit for people to be able to put their own 'customs' up on the board:

here's the WinRAR file:

http://www.jackulator.com/FILES/MyShitPackage.rar
Re: Animal Bite Confusion By: metalboss44 Date: December 03, 2007, 11:04:25 pm
Quote from: Colonel on December 03, 2007, 05:36:06 pm
I'm using the first Jack megaboard, which doesn't seem to have any facility to splice your own lines together sad I shall keep goin' with it though!

That board really isnt bad if you think about it, its alot better than any of the jack soundboards at realmofdarkness.net, I was really impressed by it the first time I used it, but it just isn't as easy to use as the jack9000 layout.
Re: Animal Bite Confusion By: imbarisaxy Date: February 21, 2008, 06:42:35 pm
yeah this is a pretty good call