The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Murray needs speedy catering, dials the wrong restauraunt, & gets called a fag By: metalboss44 Date: December 06, 2007, 05:37:53 pm

Podcast

Re: Murray needs speedy catering, dials the wrong restauraunt, & gets called a fag By: Scriptic07 Date: December 06, 2007, 05:56:38 pm
Lol woww. I havent heard murray in a long time i was thinkin bout usin him but people hang up alot cause of the less words he use or someshit ...his orders are funny tho
Re: Murray needs speedy catering, dials the wrong restauraunt, & gets called a f By: kennerado Date: December 07, 2007, 04:32:17 am
hahaha nice one
Re: Murray needs speedy catering, dials the wrong restauraunt, & gets called a fag By: jackulator Date: December 07, 2007, 09:23:59 pm
I can't believe the first guy couldn't figure out that you wanted him to read the list of restaurants

the second lady was funny

"...millions...food..." nice job

Re: Murray needs speedy catering, dials the wrong restauraunt, & gets called a f By: metalboss44 Date: December 07, 2007, 09:49:49 pm
yea the murray board works alot better now, if you notice my responses are a little faster, nonsensical but faster  smiley