The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Can You Hold On? Part 3 By: RussW Date: December 09, 2007, 01:39:00 am

Re: Can You Hold On? Part 3 By: jackulator Date: December 09, 2007, 03:34:38 am
hahaha - the second part I can't understand her - she sounded like the parents from charlie brown

THIS IS SPARTAhahahaha

"what are you doing?" hahahaaa

"I'm calling to come." "Can you hold on?" haha

how the hell can you jack off to all that garbage haha - this poor guy - this was hilarious man grin grin grin
Re: Can You Hold On? Part 3 By: smokelotsaweed Date: December 09, 2007, 12:48:02 pm
its funny, but its only soso funny  undecided  NOW if you use the "BLUE IRIS" board with this, it would be perfect
Re: Can You Hold On? Part 3 By: houseman Date: December 09, 2007, 01:10:04 pm
"Your mom likes to f*** you with one sock on"  Is this from an Andrew Dice Clay call?  If so, can you provide the link.
Re: Can You Hold On? Part 3 By: Chongo Date: December 16, 2007, 05:30:49 pm
Quote from: jackulator on December 09, 2007, 03:34:38 am
how the hell can you jack off to all that garbage haha - this poor guy

This might have stumbled on a new business model. You could actually amke money off of a soundboard phone sex line w/ stuff like this. I wonder how many phone sex lines are just people playing soundboards for minimum wage. You could throw in some Jack from time to time to keep it interesting: I wonder if you might like to have dinner tonight?
Re: Can You Hold On? Part 3 By: jackulator Date: December 17, 2007, 03:37:26 am
that's kinda funny that you thought of that too - one of my brothers picks up extra work as a phone survey guy - he said he had to ask a lot of the same questions over and over, and I jokingly said he should just make a soundboard of himself asking the questions and use that hehe - save his vocals
Re: Can You Hold On? Part 3 By: Slenkar Date: December 17, 2007, 10:05:35 am
omg you could automate the whole process, and you wouldnt even have to listen to the man, he he he

even if the lady sounded out of step with the conversation it wouldnt matter