The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Carrey Seymore's Number Fun By: Colonel Date: December 11, 2007, 04:22:14 pm
Kept laughing during this one, nearly got disconnected a few times cheesy

Podcast

Re: Carrey Seymore's Number Fun By: jackulator Date: December 11, 2007, 06:46:51 pm
wowwww hahaha - this poor lady

fyi - I wouldn't give out any 16-digit numbers because if you accidentally provide an actual credit card number you could end up charging somebody's real account - which these days is no longer called 'fraud', but is somehow tied up with 'identity', and as such would likely make you a candidate for extraordinary rendition and perhaps some waterboarding
Re: Carrey Seymore's Number Fun By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: December 12, 2007, 11:30:30 am
sounds like a girl from liverpool smiley

would have thought she might have lost patience sooner cheesy
Re: Carrey Seymore's Number Fun By: Slenkar Date: December 12, 2007, 12:16:26 pm
Carrie seymor - lol

the bloke at the end didnt believe Jack  angry
Re: Carrey Seymore's Number Fun By: Colonel Date: December 12, 2007, 12:48:54 pm
Quote from: jackulator on December 11, 2007, 06:46:51 pm
wowwww hahaha - this poor lady

fyi - I wouldn't give out any 16-digit numbers because if you accidentally provide an actual credit card number you could end up charging somebody's real account - which these days is no longer called 'fraud', but is somehow tied up with 'identity', and as such would likely make you a candidate for extraordinary rendition and perhaps some waterboarding

True, that's why when they thought they had got the number written down, I would come back with "Four? Six, thirty..." etc.

And also, I found it pretty funny to continue reading out the numbers anyway grin

I also made sure that each time they asked Jack for the number again that I gave a different number each time.

I liked at the end how when the guy comes on he gives his title "Secretary Manager" or something - he was probably trying to intimidate me with that attitude grin

When it comes to the battle of the titles, I think Jack with his 'Colonel or Sir' wins hands down.

Re: Carrey Seymore's Number Fun By: kilerz Date: December 18, 2007, 03:06:24 am
Great Call
Re: Carrey Seymore's Number Fun By: Colonel Date: March 27, 2008, 08:21:16 am
Quote from: kilerz on December 18, 2007, 03:06:24 am
Great Call

Haha thanks. I've just listened to this one again for the first time in a while. I still LOL at the Carrey Seymore part grin
Re: Carrey Seymore's Number Fun By: mari Date: March 30, 2008, 03:40:02 pm
Got to be careful with credit card numbers..

She was so patient and had a lovely accent..It's hard to get annoyed with a person when they sound so sweet.