The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
My First Accident(I need a Tow) By: Scriptic07 Date: December 12, 2007, 12:51:12 am
Damn....I've been in awfull accident, but jack in the rain, and doesnt want to be alone.

Podcast

Re: My First Accident(I need a Tow) By: btccfan2002 Date: December 12, 2007, 11:41:00 am
hahaha, good call - got a good couple of laughs out of it. Especially the Jack laughter at the end, and the "Meet me at 1972 Canyon Drive"
Re: My First Accident(I need a Tow) By: Slenkar Date: December 12, 2007, 12:09:24 pm
I have to join you at work, -no i dont think so sir

Re: My First Accident(I need a Tow) By: Chongo Date: December 13, 2007, 08:17:11 pm
Hahahah, good rain sounds. I wonder if she thought the storm was very dramatic.

Also, I think I met another Jackulator at work today, though he wouldn't own up to it. I was printing out some stuff about local law enforcement and I looked over to this guy when he walked by the printer and said, "I'm being charged with a crime?!" and the dude just took it from there: "Colonel Nathan R. Jessup, Commanding Officer, ground forces, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba." Maybe a member of the site, maybe just another Jack fan. But it was a good moment.
Re: My First Accident(I need a Tow) By: jackulator Date: December 13, 2007, 08:35:07 pm
that's hilarious haha grin
Re: My First Accident(I need a Tow) By: kilerz Date: December 18, 2007, 03:00:51 am
Great Call