The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Scriptic himself makes some prank calls By: Scriptic07 Date: December 20, 2007, 07:34:47 pm
http://www.zshare.net/video/57841414982aaa/

it's in video format so i had to upload it there youtube wouldnt take it
Re: Scriptic himself makes some prank calls By: Slenkar Date: December 20, 2007, 09:28:10 pm
do you have a sniper rifle,lol

'did you just curse me?'

Re: Scriptic himself makes some prank calls By: houseman Date: December 20, 2007, 11:31:06 pm

I heard some Jack lines like "I already told you that".

Here's and idea.  Have a bunch of Jack lines printed out and talk to someone like a soundboard.  This would be great, because you could be more responsive and also say normal things to keep the conversion going.
Re: Scriptic himself makes some prank calls By: jackulator Date: December 21, 2007, 01:22:34 am
I had a similar idea a few months ago - for a year or so everyone I knew was saying I'd spent wayyy too much time on the jackulator9000 and should try to find a way to make some money off it - obviously I can't sell it with the jack audio bundled with it,  but the actual soundboard itself - the Flash involved and the design I can sell - so one idea I had was to rerecord all the jack lines on the board with my own voice - I would have done it too, but I realized there could still be some copyright issue selling something where I even SAY all the lines - not even using the actual audio...
Re: Scriptic himself makes some prank calls By: jackulator Date: December 21, 2007, 01:44:38 am
"a four - gosh darnit"

you know - it occurs to me that you might feel silly doing voices and having everybody hear them - but the thing of it is - none of us knows what you really sound like - so if it sounds funny, it's funny

"I want luxury because I'm rocky the former champ." hehehe

"Can I put you on hold." "No."....."The Donald Trump?"

way to entertain when you're on hold haha

"Did you just curse me??" hahaha

nice job man!!
Re: Scriptic himself makes some prank calls By: Scriptic07 Date: December 21, 2007, 02:23:15 am
Thanks i got some ideas that have jack and other sb involve....gonna prettend bill murray my tourettes cousin, and jack gonna be my uncle in one call..so just bare with me. I kept gettin hang ups on sb so i decided to do my calls personally for awhile
Re: Scriptic himself makes some prank calls By: jackulator Date: December 21, 2007, 02:49:43 am
I'd say you're stealing my idea - but I never told anybody about it... bastard...
Re: Scriptic himself makes some prank calls By: rgraves Date: January 11, 2008, 01:26:28 pm
"shut the h*** up and let me talk"  grin grin

That was darn good for a live prank call. The reason a lot of the boards are so good is because of the ridiculous emotions you can portray, but you did a good job all on your own  wink