The Team Jackulator Forums The Old Compilations
Pages: 12
Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: jackulator Date: June 07, 2007, 11:59:25 pm

Podcast

"for kaos, jack's drunk buddy"
for dial-up users:

Podcast

download low-fi version:
Pranks#35
Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: rugglerduggler Date: June 08, 2007, 01:23:37 am
god that horn is hilarious. "*HONK*...what do ya think?" great set of calls, nice job
Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: Hypnagogic Date: June 08, 2007, 01:39:08 am
ya...and i have to say that i'm a bit disappointed..since i was the one who said i love the honk so much and it's dedicated to kaos!!!!! "whatdoya think?" "sir?"
Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: jackulator Date: June 08, 2007, 01:44:36 am
yeahhh. sorry about that - I didn't think of that - I was just poking fun at kaos with the title - because I think even though he said the horn should be used sparingly, this is one instance where - maybe not?

so here you go, maybe this will lift your spirits:

[mp3]http://www.jackulator.com/Number1HonkGuyyy.mp3[/mp3]
Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: kaos Date: June 08, 2007, 02:47:35 am
lol very nice

so many "double sir's", it was brilliant smiley
Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: Mr. Possibilities Date: June 08, 2007, 06:05:40 pm
LOL, that fucken Honk must be driving them crazy. I know it almost drove ME crazy.

That Alcoholics Anonymous call is just gold. The poor guy on the other line is like "mm hmmm, okay..." every two seconds. He doesn't know how to handle the situation.
Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: jackulator Date: June 09, 2007, 02:29:27 am
that poor lady's reaction to jack crying so intensely and suddenly - she practically shouts at him to get his number/address
Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: Hypnagogic Date: June 09, 2007, 03:42:52 pm
Quote from: jackulator
yeahhh. sorry about that - I didn't think of that - I was just poking fun at kaos with the title - because I think even though he said the horn should be used sparingly, this is one instance where - maybe not?

so here you go, maybe this will lift your spirits:

Podcast

haha,, why thank you mr. nicholson
Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: Hypnagogic Date: June 09, 2007, 03:45:51 pm
i love when she asks if he wants lettuce and tomatoe on the sandwich and he gives the "no" with the tone of "what the fuck are you talking about"
Re: Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: okami Date: November 28, 2007, 01:09:46 pm
I love how Tom 'Jenson' is pissed off at his doctor for making him give up drinking... "Fuckin' CUNT!!!!!"

This site is the best. Amazing work.
Re: Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: rgraves Date: November 28, 2007, 05:27:44 pm
"Uhhh, hold that chicken.."  grin grin
Re: Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: btccfan2002 Date: November 29, 2007, 07:54:19 pm
hahaha "tell the Japanese", "Gee I'm Doin the best I can!" "It doesn't work that way"
Re: Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: imbarisaxy Date: February 21, 2008, 07:12:46 pm
lol that was great
Re: Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: rgraves Date: March 14, 2008, 03:47:37 pm
it'll do ya some good to get some *HONK*!!!  cheesy

The one thing i didn't understand about this call, is that jack honks the horn, and then about 15 seconds later the girl says "ouch, is that a horn?"
something doesn't make sense there?? Some splicing and dicing maybe?  huh

Haha, I'm sure not, but anyone have any insight on that.
Re: Pranks#35 - 'for kaos, jack's drunk buddy" By: stoneeh Date: December 05, 2012, 04:29:05 am
haha, cant get better than this - a very morbid jack yelling at the psychiatrist