The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: metalboss44 Date: January 04, 2008, 04:58:56 am
First call using the TUVOK TEST BOARD, with a little organization, these calls could go pretty far. It's already easier to use than the Picard board!  grin

Podcast

Re: Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: dontcallback Date: January 04, 2008, 06:25:07 am
"I believe you were initiating a telepathic mating bond" LoL good call
Re: Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: jackulator Date: January 04, 2008, 07:01:40 pm
yeah - I almost spit chips and coke out on my computer on that line grin

it's gonna be great when you get more lines with this guy - although it's probably gonna be hard to find anything where he's yelling - being a vulcan and all - maybe look for that one episode there always is when the vulcan loses his shit haha
Re: Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: Slenkar Date: January 04, 2008, 10:36:28 pm
yeah this is a great premise for a soundboard, he sounds so professional that people give him longer on the phone.
that mind meld comment was funny too
Re: Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: 27-77 Date: January 21, 2008, 11:08:38 am
This is the best Tuvok call I've heard so far, good job!
Re: Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: KaptainTrips Date: January 22, 2008, 03:04:22 am
Yeah, Metalboss!  If you really scoured Voyager for his sound bites there is real promise.  You just have to avoid the women that get stuck on spelling smiley

You have 'the old-school Picard' down to a tee... the first pranks I found on Ebaum many moons ago.  I hope you do not give up on Mr. Tuvok!
Re: Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: Snafu Date: March 19, 2008, 11:19:53 pm
Great stuff, he sounds odd enough to be amusing even to those of us who dont have a clue who he . hopet o hear more
Re: Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 03, 2009, 09:33:40 pm
i love this call.

"i will join you, for a glass of wine, yes." the guy has a great voice cheesy
asking about seizures cheesy
what's your name - i would have to say yes.
the way he says yes is still hilarious even now cheesy
Re: Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: StuckInTheDitch Date: August 04, 2009, 01:35:06 pm
hahaha  cheesy

can anyone corroborate that?  Yessss. Was there any physical contact?

good call. Good board too. pretty good for a test  board smiley
Re: Tuvok calls a doc regarding 'the attack' By: Rygel Date: August 06, 2009, 09:20:40 am
Haha Tuvok always needs to investigate some case  cheesy great call wow  lipsrsealed T_Cool