The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Fear and Loathing Hotel Reservations By: dontcallback Date: January 04, 2008, 06:02:40 am
Just testing a soundboard I'm working on which contains lines from the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It's a work in progress so there isn't much to work with yet.

sample board:
http://img49.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fearandloathingel9.swf

Re: Fear and Loathing Hotel Reservations By: metalboss44 Date: January 04, 2008, 06:05:52 am
That first lady had a WEIRD voice.

Funny soundboard, haha
Re: Fear and Loathing Hotel Reservations By: dontcallback Date: January 04, 2008, 06:16:04 am
Quote from: metalboss44 on January 04, 2008, 06:05:52 am
That first lady had a WEIRD voice.

Funny soundboard, haha

Yeah she sounded sick I almost felt bad for blasting "CAN YOU HEAR ME!" into her ear...but then she hung up on me. lol
Re: Fear and Loathing Hotel Reservations By: jackulator Date: January 06, 2008, 04:43:07 pm
love the idea of a hunter thompson board - even though this is technically a johnny depp board - some great lines in there - great response to hold music: "what kind of rat bastard psychotic would play that song right now" at least I think that's what he says
Re: Fear and Loathing Hotel Reservations By: rgraves Date: January 11, 2008, 01:07:25 pm
These peeps sure didn't have much patience. "Can you hear me!!" Isn't the most insulting line I've heard working on the phone myself, lol.

Re: Fear and Loathing Hotel Reservations By: rugglerduggler Date: January 12, 2008, 05:55:49 am
heh i always thought this movie would make a cool board, maybe even combining it with clips from where the buffalo roam