The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Harrison Ford needs Tickets please, calls a vet for a to report a robbery By: metalboss44 Date: January 04, 2008, 09:15:13 am
using w3bs soundboard http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?topic=1219.0

Podcast

Re: Harrison Ford needs Tickets please, calls a vet for a to report a robbery By: btccfan2002 Date: January 04, 2008, 11:31:54 am
hahahaha that was really funny - the random "indiana jones" and "to kill a mockingbird". This is a good board, definitely worthy of hearing a few more calls
Re: Harrison Ford needs Tickets please, calls a vet for a to report a robbery By: w3b Date: January 04, 2008, 02:40:02 pm
It's cool to hear someone using the soundboard. 

To be honest though, as yet,  i'm still not happy with the way the soundboard has turned out.   

If anyone has the movie 'Frantic' with Harrison Ford in and wouldn't mind cutting some of the audio i'd much appreciate it.  In the movie 'Frantic' Ford was on the phone much of the time looking for his lost wife and demanding actions.  I don't have a copy of this fim myself and there's little of it on youtube. 

For the moment i'm going over 'What Lies Beaneath' as it doesn't have alot of background noise trying to find more lines.

Re: Harrison Ford needs Tickets please, calls a vet for a to report a robbery By: kennerado Date: January 04, 2008, 07:31:27 pm
hahaha not bad
Re: Harrison Ford needs Tickets please, calls a vet for a to report a robbery By: jackulator Date: January 06, 2008, 04:40:07 pm
chaotic - love the millennium falcon line