The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 1
Mr. T board By: RussW Date: January 10, 2008, 02:36:54 pm
For some reason when I use it on my hard drive the red boxes don't show up, but when I open it in firefox they do.
Are the red boxes showing up for you guys?

I'm still working on the board and have a lot more sounds to add. I pity the fool is coming today through netflix today.

EDIT: link now defunct
 If the font don't pop up use this link
Re: Mr. T board By: metalboss44 Date: January 11, 2008, 05:37:59 am
Haha, I like it. You've got some excellent quality clips on that soundboard, it's also got a popup style like the jackulator, it's also nicely varied. I might use it for a call or two. Good job!
Re: Mr. T board By: RussW Date: February 01, 2008, 03:15:58 am
changed font on all buttons and tons more buttons were added putting final touches on board now.
Re: Mr. T board By: jackulator Date: February 01, 2008, 04:54:32 am
that's great news grin
Re: Mr. T board By: RussW Date: February 05, 2008, 12:56:07 pm
board updated but I get a connection message when I try to post it as a attachment
Re: Mr. T board By: jackulator Date: April 25, 2009, 08:43:52 pm
I think the file size limit is 2MB for attachments and stuff in the download center - can't change it either because I'm on shared hosting...

just add it to the ftp man - I'll put it in your folder and give you the url

we won't have to put up with this kind of thing much longer - getting different hosting so people can upload things easier
Re: Mr. T board By: jackulator Date: April 25, 2009, 08:46:55 pm
jesus - thanks man - I completely forgot about the attachment functionality - should come in handy for some things - great  T_smile2

btw - I added Mr T to the set of new jackbox characters that have their own pages - check the jackbox forum  T_Goofy1