The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 1
Virtually Finished Uncle Buck Board By: kennerado Date: January 17, 2008, 05:40:33 pm
Ok here it is, I know the buttons might seem hard to read but it would be too much work making the whole board from scratch again.

One button was messed up, I can't figure out how to fix it.

There is also a stop button.
Re: Virtually Finished Uncle Buck Board By: Dr.Martini Date: January 17, 2008, 07:26:55 pm
Just to let you know, you should just update your original thread with the new version of the board so we don't get different threads containing the same board in different stages.
Re: Virtually Finished Uncle Buck Board By: w3b Date: January 17, 2008, 08:37:13 pm
great board.  Audio quality is excellent.
Re: Virtually Finished Uncle Buck Board By: kennerado Date: January 17, 2008, 09:50:31 pm
Quote from: Dr.Martini on January 17, 2008, 07:26:55 pm
Just to let you know, you should just update your original thread with the new version of the board so we don't get different threads containing the same board in different stages.

Sorry I wasn't sure about that.
Re: Virtually Finished Uncle Buck Board By: Dr.Martini Date: January 18, 2008, 02:35:54 pm
Quote from: kennerado on January 17, 2008, 09:50:31 pm

Sorry I wasn't sure about that.

Don't worry about it. Jack needs to add something about it to the sticky.