The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Lloyd and friend subdues Sarah Conner while Arnold gets his perve on By: rgraves Date: February 15, 2008, 10:53:29 pm
 grin

Ok, sir here posting your prank call up mate.

Podcast

Re: Lloyd and friend subdues Sarah Conner while Arnold gets his perve on By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: February 21, 2008, 10:50:50 am
What i meant was....STOP IT!

Lol, there were some funny parts in this call, you held the conversation up for quite a while as well, that's always a good thing.

You made a very good angry arnold
Re: Lloyd and friend subdues Sarah Conner while Arnold gets his perve on By: rgraves Date: March 10, 2008, 03:33:59 pm
Yeah, there are quite a few random parts in there that I said something that didn't really make sense because I couldnt hear him very well...I boosted the volume when I processed it, but when the call was taking place I couldnt hear half of what he was saying.
Re: Lloyd and friend subdues Sarah Conner while Arnold gets his perve on By: jackulator Date: March 28, 2008, 07:21:42 pm
I'm a cybernetic organism

man parts of that were pretty damned funny - a busted call, but I liked it

"what I meant was.... STOP IT!"
Re: Lloyd and friend subdues Sarah Conner while Arnold gets his perve on By: Slenkar Date: March 28, 2008, 09:54:12 pm
'you dont know who i am'
'yeah' 'who are you' 'one of us is in deep trouble'

lol
Re: Lloyd and friend subdues Sarah Conner while Arnold gets his perve on By: Dr.Martini Date: April 15, 2008, 01:17:09 pm
Nice call you had the guy on for a long time!  cheesy

I was hoping though when he kept asking if you was a pervert you'd give him "I am not a pervert!"