The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Jerry Nicholson wants a trip round the world, needs booze delivered to room 30 By: metalboss44 Date: March 23, 2008, 12:57:45 am

Podcast

Re: Jerry Nicholson wants a trip round the world, needs booze delivered to room 30 By: rgraves Date: March 23, 2008, 05:38:23 pm
Both calls sounded like they had potential, I would have liked to see you pester that first lady more, like ask her how much for everything or some other random stuff that maybe she could answer. Same with the second guy.

I think you got some great ideas though, you should do a couple more calls like this one and really get Jack asking some more questions.
Re: Jerry Nicholson wants a trip round the world, needs booze delivered to room 30 By: Slenkar Date: March 26, 2008, 10:44:12 am
asking her if she wanted to go around the world -lol
Re: Jerry Nicholson wants a trip round the world, needs booze delivered to room 30 By: jackulator Date: March 26, 2008, 01:59:56 pm
k?

that was a great reaction to the 'we're gonna go..." line

rifle? hehe

I hate it when assholes pretend they lost the connection or they can't hear you
Re: Jerry Nicholson wants a trip round the world, needs booze delivered to room 30 By: jackulator Date: March 31, 2008, 01:39:55 am
wow - and they told me I was a world travelah