The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
L. Ron Hubbard calls Scientology By: RussW Date: March 24, 2008, 07:47:42 pm

Podcast

I'm suprised how many people didn't recognize the voice of their own personal jesus
Re: L. Ron Hubbard calls Scientology By: houseman Date: March 24, 2008, 10:41:00 pm

It was funny when I looked up who L. Ron Hubbard is.  Ha ha.
Re: L. Ron Hubbard calls Scientology By: metalboss44 Date: March 26, 2008, 08:09:13 am
That was a genius idea man. It's too bad the other party didn't play ball for longer.
Re: L. Ron Hubbard calls Scientology By: jackulator Date: March 26, 2008, 01:54:59 pm
yeah - great idea, keep trying man - get more clips too probably
Re: L. Ron Hubbard calls Scientology By: KaptainTrips Date: March 29, 2008, 03:11:29 am
If you found someone at the Church of Scientology answering the phones that recognized L. Ron Hubbard's voice I would be astounded.  You would have better luck making a Travolta soundboard using his lines from that garbage movie they made from Hubbard's book... hahahaaagh

Fantastically funny attempts none the less!
Re: L. Ron Hubbard calls Scientology By: dannydevito Date: March 30, 2008, 01:26:46 am
You guys are going to get Jackulator.com mysteriously shut down with this stuff!!!!
Re: L. Ron Hubbard calls Scientology By: mari Date: March 30, 2008, 01:46:56 pm
Wow, what a bunch of hard asses
Re: L. Ron Hubbard calls Scientology By: verdantabyss Date: March 30, 2008, 02:06:03 pm
Yeah no. You can really mess these people up if they recognise L. Ron Hubbard's voice and think their leader is back from the dead or something, you really shouldn't do any more of these. It sounds stupid but these guys believe some weird shit.
Re: L. Ron Hubbard calls Scientology By: mari Date: March 30, 2008, 07:57:32 pm
Quote from: verdantabyss on March 30, 2008, 02:06:03 pm
Yeah no. You can really mess these people up if they recognize L. Ron Hubbard's voice and think their leader is back from the dead or something, you really shouldn't do any more of these. It sounds stupid but these guys believe some weird shit.

Nah. I'm pretty sure they would know someone was messing with them.
They're brainwashed..but not that brainwashed.  grin