The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: w3b Date: March 30, 2008, 09:41:14 am

I made this soundboard and called up a lady who works at a gun store.  She always goes crazy right 'off the bat'.  Hope you folks like
Re: Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: metalboss44 Date: March 30, 2008, 10:07:22 am
These guys will make for some great victim pranks I can already tell.  cheesy
Re: Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: rgraves Date: March 30, 2008, 12:17:37 pm
Haha, those folks were tag teamin you all over the place...and what was up with the Clinton references they kept making?? LOL
That was some funny stuff, it only started getting repetitive at the end since you already said everything a couple times, but that lady seems like a great one to call back with a bigger board, she was nasty.

Great call
Re: Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: mari Date: March 30, 2008, 01:31:41 pm
It's like they know each other..lol..omg this is so trippy
People at gun shops are serious..hahaha
great call wb3..A lot of attitude..it's like out of a movie or something..lol
Re: Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: w3b Date: March 30, 2008, 02:28:35 pm
I think the Clinton references were because I called myself a "pimp".  I think they view Clinton as a pimp no doubt due to his rep as a 'ladies man'.
Re: Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: mari Date: March 30, 2008, 08:00:44 pm
Quote from: w3b on March 30, 2008, 02:28:35 pm
I think the Clinton references were because I called myself a "pimp".  I think they view Clinton as a pimp no doubt due to his rep as a 'ladies man'.

Where were you calling..The Bronx?..those people had attitudes.
Re: Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: Slenkar Date: March 31, 2008, 09:40:19 am
ive been making threats since kindergarten - lol
the crackhead song smiley
Re: Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: w3b Date: March 31, 2008, 04:56:39 pm
"Where were you calling..The Bronx?..those people had attitudes."

No it was Texas.  That woman is just really extreme.  I was going to call her with Arnold or Al but I don't want to give the game away.  If I play my cards right I could get a few more calls out of this woman.  Good victims are hard to find.  And she isn't onto the fact that she's talking to recordings yet.
Re: Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: rugglerduggler Date: March 31, 2008, 07:25:53 pm
rofl great call, that clip at the end with that crackhead showing off his cart was HILARIOUS "MAING DEES BE MOFUCKIN DAYTONS!" lmao, the thing bums will do for a couple bucks
Re: Crackhead Calls The Gun Shop By: URRRRRRRRRRRRR Date: April 02, 2008, 09:24:02 pm
"I'll throw a molotov cocktail into yo' mama's mama's house."