The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: metalboss44 Date: March 30, 2008, 07:45:34 pm

Podcast

Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: mari Date: March 30, 2008, 08:03:17 pm
Dr. Scanlon doesn't know shit..lmfao..lol
I love therapist calls..they can never help you when you need it. grin
Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: jackulator Date: March 30, 2008, 11:36:04 pm
this is a great call man  shocked cool wink grin

I had notes until like 180 - lost them when I had to wait for the site to dl...  angry

this call's an example of just making sure you didn't say anything that would get you hung up on

man - hahaha I'm starting to remember some of my earlier comments (stoned) haha you get her to create scenarios by your just saying 'yes' or adding key details at just the right moment - great conversation hahaha

"...bigger fish to fry. You need an ambulance? No no. No way. Underpants and a straitjacket!..."
great hahaha grin
Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: Slenkar Date: March 31, 2008, 09:37:56 am
yeah that was funny it started off as anger management and grew into full blown alcohol and drug addicting - with the obligatory 'im feeling a bi foggy'
lol
Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: rgraves Date: March 31, 2008, 08:28:07 pm
Very nice! I loved the odd comments thrown in there, I especially liked, did you get arrested? "Yes!...maybe" what happened after that "I'm trying to imagine" LOL

Great call
Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: Melvin Udall Date: April 10, 2008, 04:41:42 am
I love the way he answers "yes" to certain questions  . . .  inappropriate tone lol

Did you get thrown off the plane?

"yesss"

lol
Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: jackulator Date: April 24, 2008, 10:11:21 pm
why do they always wanna know if you've got a knife to your own throat?

"I understand. I'm a little foggy."

she don't know doc scanlon??? the famous doctor scanlon??

word of advice - you got away with it here, but most therapists will almost immediately cut you loose for anger management - it's sort of pop psychology - beneath them they think

here we go with the hurting yourself shit again.. jeez. can't a motherfucker just be crazy?

do you drink . yeah. you use drugs? yeah.   haha involved - I move around a lot huh perdon? wow

if you're having a crisis situation we can address that "good" - sounds so upbeat about his crisis haha

are there some legal charges pending from that? maybe. were you arrested. yes. what happened after that. well. I'm trying to imagine. out of curiosity.

I'm a little dizzy - from what (ropes her in again)

you need an UNDERPANTS hahaha

don't think me nervous heheheheh

it's cause I fuCALL THE FOUNDATION IN THE MORNINGck too much.

good one man grin grin cheesy
Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: kaos Date: April 26, 2008, 11:26:00 am
brilliant job sir
Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: roytoy Date: May 16, 2008, 04:48:24 pm
really great call man, l loved your timing and even though you didn't say all that much she painted a very large picture for you haha. the key was saying things like you beat the flight attendant and then you pretty much had like another 2 mintues worth of stuff just from that because of that little tidbit haha keep up the good work my friend! 4/5
Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: metalboss44 Date: May 17, 2008, 04:25:35 am
Hey thanks Roytoy, that means alot coming from you & I appreciate your commenting on my call and rating it.
Re: Dr.Scanlon is telling him he's crazy By: mari Date: May 17, 2008, 11:42:53 am
Don't you think they would have a whole battalion of therapists on call 24/7..Some people need help during the night too you know? lol
Why do they need to know why you need anger management? Who cares if it's doctors orders or out of the patients on fruition..Very good call.
How do you get Jack to sound so clear. Jackulator calls actually sound like they are done over the phone.
Are you just using a different recording device?  grin
Anyway. Loved the call. I've heard it once before, but it's definitely worth a few more.