The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Bas Rutten prank calls By: pexp Date: April 04, 2008, 12:26:59 am
Bas "El Guapo" Rutten is a Dutch mixed martial arts fighter and color commentator. He was a three time King of Pancrase and former Ultimate Fighting Championship Heavyweight Champion. He is also famous for his "Bas Rutten Lethal Street Fighting Self-Defense" video which you can find various clips of around YouTube. The soundboard I made takes soundbites from that video, you can find the soundboard here:
http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/misc/basrutten-soundboard.htm
Thanks to ROD for the host.

BAS RUTTEN CALLS AN ALCOHOL & DRUG HELPLINE

BAS RUTTEN CALLS HAIR SALON AND KARATE SCHOOL

BAS RUTTEN INVADES A CHATROOM

Re: Bas Rutten prank calls By: metalboss44 Date: April 04, 2008, 05:44:18 am
"he grab me from the back and start biting my back"

Hahaha, awesome soundboard. I love the clips from Bas's lethal street self defense videos
Re: Bas Rutten prank calls By: verdantabyss Date: April 04, 2008, 08:53:56 am
In the Bas Rutten Chatroom prank the foreign guy who was speaking at the beginning realised it was a soundboard and was like "its uh.. recorded sound effect.. can we ignore him?" but nobody gave a shit what he was saying so he just left, LMFAO.
Re: Bas Rutten prank calls By: Wildapes Date: April 04, 2008, 05:52:55 pm
it's funny how confrontational he is. I bet he'd sound the same if it wasn't even a soundboard but him speaking in real life.
Re: Bas Rutten prank calls By: metalboss44 Date: April 05, 2008, 03:46:50 am
BAAANG BANG BANG

AND LOOKY LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE
Re: Bas Rutten prank calls By: houseman Date: April 05, 2008, 10:58:58 am

The part where he goes on about porcelain is funny.

"Is there something wrong with you and porcelain."

"How about I break your porcelain and you can cry about it."
Re: Bas Rutten prank calls By: jackulator Date: April 06, 2008, 01:42:24 am
I have no idea who the board is of, but the first one - you did a great job man haha

let me explain to you something about porcelain.... smiley

great shit man

Re: Bas Rutten prank calls By: verdantabyss Date: April 06, 2008, 08:15:19 am
Quote from: jackulator on April 06, 2008, 01:42:24 am
I have no idea who the board is of, but the first one - you did a great job man haha

There's this guy called Bas Rutten and he's a Dutch street-fighter, and usually after his fights he does some commentary over it and say things like "Oh, there's the haymaker! It's like an overhead punch that they do.." so he gives great material for a soundboard.