The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Howard Stern's Wack-Packer 'Bigfoot' prank calls By: KaptainTrips Date: April 10, 2008, 09:05:48 pm
I ripped some sound bites off of a prank call made on the Howard Stern Show and made a soundboard of Bigfoot.  Neither of the videos are that great and a bit repetitive but were fun to make so I thought I'd share them here as well.

The call to the nice old man was odd.  It was the first time my 'Jimminey Cricket'  told me, "Don't get too mean and nasty" because the old man was so nice and seemed a bit lonely, talking to such a creepy guy like Bigfoot for so long.  Fortunately, he was hard of hearing and couldn't really understand Bigfoot's thick-tonged speech.

Bigfoot calls some cat Vets and kennels:

Bigfoot calls a nice, old man:

Edit:  Here is the call from the show I riped off the sound bites to make the board:

Re: Howard Stern's Wack-Packer 'Bigfoot' prank calls By: pexp Date: April 10, 2008, 10:51:48 pm
Heh heh, I would have felt the same way with the nice old man, I hate it when people are nice to me on the phone when I'm trying to prank them.
I love it when they get personal and talk about my mom and stuff, I feel less guilty with the prank.

But good job otherwise, the Howard Stern wack packers are always great... blue iris would be a good one too
Re: Howard Stern's Wack-Packer 'Bigfoot' prank calls By: jackulator Date: April 11, 2008, 02:39:29 am
my finger in my ass thinking about ya hahaha

"I'm sorry. I don't have anything to say." ahhhh grin

figures the guy would stay on longer - trying to figure out wtf

Re: Howard Stern's Wack-Packer 'Bigfoot' prank calls By: jackulator Date: April 11, 2008, 02:49:06 am
wow hahaha - second one is even better - guy with his porch bitching about the cat shitting in his sandbox h ahaha

and you keep interjecting "yep" and "my prick is big" or whatever and he just keeps assuming you're bitching some more

ahhh great call man

"I don't blame you." hahahaha grin grin grin

"I'm touching my balls." "Okay..." AHHH

my eyes are tearing up here at that one - whew grin
Re: Howard Stern's Wack-Packer 'Bigfoot' prank calls By: RussW Date: April 11, 2008, 05:03:00 pm
lol @ old guy

make a soundboard of him
Re: Howard Stern's Wack-Packer 'Bigfoot' prank calls By: KaptainTrips Date: April 11, 2008, 10:06:39 pm
I'm glad you guys liked them.  Feels like high praise that I got a few guffaws from you, Jackulator.  I'm pretty hard on myself when it comes to making and posting pranks calls.  These past few months I have rediscovered an old hobby with this site and YouTube.  I know my calls I post are mediocre at best but it sure is nice having the outlets to learn from the best and take off running with what I have learned!  I plan to stick with it and get better over time cheesy