The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Macaulay Kulkin and Gene Hackman team up By: dannydevito Date: May 02, 2008, 05:05:32 pm
"It is time...for a new beginning."

This is my first prank 'call'!  Macaulay Kulkin and Gene Hackman teamed up on a sex-chat site.  The guy asks Macaulay how old he is, which prompts Gene to step in.  The guy starts laughing while Mac and Gene start a heated discussion.  I think the guy even calls Mac "babe", but I can't tell, the audio isn't good enough.

Big thanks to Dr Martini who suggested the chat site and playback tip just today  cheesy

I remained fairly quiet during this, you can hear some 'gasps' from me, trying not to laugh loudly.

Re: Macaulay Kulkin and Gene Hackman team up By: Dr.Martini Date: May 06, 2008, 12:10:17 pm
Ha! I can't believe you got some one to talk to them! The only time I have been able to get someone to talk to a guy was when I use Helen Hunt as well and even then they tend to leave when they hear there(usually Arnold) voice.

One thing I forgot to tell you is you should set your status to away or busy when you get some to talk to. It will stop people trying to pm you and that loud "EHH-UHH" noise which you don't seem able to turn off.