The Team Jackulator Forums The Old Compilations
Pages: 123
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: jackulator Date: June 22, 2007, 01:28:57 am

Podcast

'Colonel calls Ponderosa - ONE HUGE CALL part 4'
for dial-up users:

Podcast

download low-fi version:
Pranks#50
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: metalboss44 Date: June 22, 2007, 02:01:35 am
That was epic

It sounded like you really creeped that lady out  :lol:  Those lines were absolutely perfectly placed.

That dude was totally hamming it up and probably knows about soundboard calls, but had no idea what he was getting into there, and he couldn't hang up cheesy the idiot seemed genuinely insulted a few times in the early in the call too.

*FART 30 *FART 40....

"KEEP HER MOUTH SHUT" then jack flirting with her, and talking about his dead wife, then flirting again.

"DID YOU SHAMPOO MY CHEST.... DID YOU SHAMPOO MY ELEPHANT... DID YOU SHAMPOO MY INDIAN"

Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: rugglerduggler Date: June 22, 2007, 03:08:33 am
hole-ee-shit! words cant really explain what that call was like...wow, im gonna need a few days to digest it...
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: Colonel Date: June 22, 2007, 11:27:42 am
BEST. CALL. EVER.

Well done Jackulator, this was awesome.

I've pretty certain the guy knew it was a prank but that didn't stop it being funny.

Awesome.

Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: Hypnagogic Date: June 22, 2007, 12:27:26 pm
That was fucking great...i definately have a different opinion than I did after hearing the 1st 2 last night.  Your cop chase/gun shots was awesome, could here him in the background "get them colonel, shoot them in the face colonel"

All bow down to the jackulator.
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: Dr.Martini Date: June 23, 2007, 12:29:01 pm
My favourite parts are when he's asking the girls out and telling the guy to ask them out. "I like a little pussy after lunch"

I also liked it when he's talking about gay sex and says "My doctor recommended it!"
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: kaos Date: June 23, 2007, 11:13:34 pm
i love that 'my doctor recommended it' line tongue
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: Mr. Possibilities Date: June 24, 2007, 01:47:38 am
I would say that by the time one of the guys said "You can't handle the truth", it was pretty clear that they knew it's a soundboard.

Oh my god, that part where you play cop sirens and he yells "Son of a biiitch!" and the guy on the other side says "Get 'em Colonel"..... that was the best of the best. You should consider using that sometime again.
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: Anonymous Date: June 24, 2007, 01:44:08 pm
That is by far the best soundboard prank call ever. Excellent job my friend!
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: Colonel Date: June 24, 2007, 03:14:33 pm
"Get 'em Colonel!" cheesy

Didn't that guy have a job to do??

I wonder what his boss thought when he was saying "Get 'em Colonel!" cheesy
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: slenkar2 Date: June 25, 2007, 10:15:23 am
'did you shampoo my indian'

lol
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: June 25, 2007, 03:55:59 pm
"you're dick, it's thrilling" "my doctor recommended it, delicious"

Pure lolomfgwtf ownage, it worked perfectly, it's difficult to guess it's a soundboard talking smiley
Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: cjcdrums Date: July 17, 2007, 09:44:57 pm
HAHAHA The shoot-out
Re: Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: i could eat a chinaman!! Date: October 06, 2007, 11:33:25 pm
"you're a pickup smoldering prince asshole!" lol i think thats what it said lol the two insults before it were hilarious too. but i dont know what he said on the 2nd one he says it's like "you're a (SOMETHING) (something) cunt" if anyone knows what it says i'd appreciate it lol
Re: Pranks#50 - 'Colonel calls Ponderosa - HUGE CALL part4' By: jackulator Date: October 07, 2007, 01:36:50 am
you're a pickup-running cockbiter

you're a darling-dating cunt

it's a button we have that picks/plays mp3s at random in the following order (that we spent hours compiling lists of):

1. "You're a_"
2. noun
3. action-ing
4. noun