The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: RussW Date: May 12, 2008, 10:29:33 pm

I just thought of this yesterday turned out pretty good.
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: KaptainTrips Date: May 13, 2008, 12:54:12 am
I loved the first call!  This SOB you made the SB out of is always hanging outside of the apartment Niko has.  I hear his dumb arse preaching every time I load a game and go outside so I almost always run up to him and punch him in the face so he will shut up and run away.  A lot of times a cop sees me punch him so I have to evade the police right away, LOL.

Great idea for a sound board, man!  I love it!
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: metalboss44 Date: May 13, 2008, 01:31:52 am
That was fucking hilarious
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: dannydevito Date: May 13, 2008, 01:56:31 am
I really want to play this Grand Theft Auto, because apparently you can run around and run over people, and the cops chase you around

Do they have it for Wii?  I could probably rent it
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: RussW Date: May 13, 2008, 02:04:31 am
I doubt you can get it for the wii. Nintendo likes to stay family oriented. There is also a crazy bum that I just encountered that also appears there and he is better than the preacher because he says the government wants to kill you and turn you into cheese LMAO
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: Scriptic07 Date: May 13, 2008, 08:01:38 am
nice use of the character i havent even gotten that far yet in the game.... i'm only pass dimitri
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: Dr.Martini Date: May 13, 2008, 07:08:29 pm
There sould be a Brucie board.

Taking audio from games is probably a lot harder then movies though.
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: jackulator Date: May 14, 2008, 01:56:12 pm
that had me cracking up - especially that ending woah haha grin grin grin
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: mari Date: May 16, 2008, 01:58:21 am
Quote from: RussW on May 13, 2008, 02:04:31 am
Nintendo likes to stay family oriented.

Family Oriented??? Have you not played Man Hunt before..That game is for the Wii...Yikes..that's not for children at all. hahaha

but damn, now I;m even more eager to play it..Can I beat the snot out of the preacher with my face or pistol whip him or anything?
That would be awesome.
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: cheeseman007 Date: May 16, 2008, 01:30:33 pm
That was awesome! How do you get the audio from the game to be so clear?
Re: GTA 4 Street Preacher Collection By: mari Date: May 16, 2008, 02:16:10 pm
In the game you can turn other effects off..that's what I'm guessing..When I play GTA3 I just walk around the city on foot and listen to different people talk. I love just walking around all three islands..or in the car and listen to chatterox and lazlo. hahaha