The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
11 random calls to hotels and bank of america By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: May 24, 2008, 05:06:17 pm
For these calls i used the black guy soundboard, chris the hotel spazz, chinaman, the iron shiek and the hotel jackass.

Black Guy

Podcast

Podcast

Podcast

Chinaman

Podcast

Podcast

Hotel jackass

Podcast

Podcast

The hotel spazz

Podcast

Podcast

Podcast

Iron shiek

Podcast

Re: 11 random calls to hotels and bank of america By: Snafu Date: May 24, 2008, 10:42:39 pm
Motheruffer to a girl always kills me:)

SOmebody ought to call a ship related business and go on about banana boats. WOuld also be great to have htis guy called back and extend his board, as its limited to "dont call my house and insults!

Re: 11 random calls to hotels and bank of america By: Snafu Date: May 24, 2008, 10:48:00 pm
Haha, the hotel spazz opnes are too funny man!!!

18000 times, you're mumbling, great timing and asnwers!!!! GREAT! GREAT!
Re: 11 random calls to hotels and bank of america By: Slenkar Date: May 25, 2008, 05:20:43 pm
chinaman #2 was hilarious

black guy was pretty good, calling up representitives and cursing them out for no reason

hotel spazz was also good with the smart alek responses 'you think?'
Re: 11 random calls to hotels and bank of america By: undertakane Date: June 01, 2008, 07:31:58 pm
Great calls, you're a no good motherucker....can't believe this guy didn't hang up on the Iron Sheik after that, keep it up, these calls were totally awesome.