The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 1
Johnny Wad Soundboard (From Dr. Martini's Call) By: imbarisaxy Date: June 03, 2008, 04:17:48 pm
http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile;id=59

I used the drag n drop soundboard maker so u cant move any files really from the folder, they all need to be there
Re: Johnny Wad Soundboard (From Dr. Martini's Call) By: jackulator Date: June 03, 2008, 08:08:44 pm
hehe, either you want people to make their own boards with your audio or you forgot to include the soundboard player

you've got the maker in there

pretty graphic board though - even though the guy sounds fairly friendly

kinda twisted how he says sweetie though - he's probably a pedophile
Re: Johnny Wad Soundboard (From Dr. Martini's Call) By: imbarisaxy Date: June 04, 2008, 11:16:27 am
Quote from: jackulator on June 03, 2008, 08:08:44 pm
hehe, either you want people to make their own boards with your audio or you forgot to include the soundboard player

you've got the maker in there

pretty graphic board though - even though the guy sounds fairly friendly

kinda twisted how he says sweetie though - he's probably a pedophile

lol o yeah forgot to say. i changed the name of the soundboard player to "Johnny Wad Soundboard (From Dr. Martini's Call)" hope that helps lol
Re: Johnny Wad Soundboard (From Dr. Martini's Call) By: Random Hero Date: June 12, 2008, 01:14:55 pm
Nice board man. It looks pretty good for being made in Drag N Drop.
Re: Johnny Wad Soundboard (From Dr. Martini's Call) By: dannydevito Date: June 13, 2008, 10:46:08 am
"You sound like Arnold S" will be great to use  cheesy
Re: Johnny Wad Soundboard (From Dr. Martini's Call) By: imbarisaxy Date: June 24, 2008, 02:49:30 am
Quote from: dannydevito on June 13, 2008, 10:46:08 am
"You sound like Arnold S" will be great to use  cheesy

lol yeah when i first finished this i went into a skypecast and it just so happened some guy was using the arnie board. i was so happy i could use that line:D
Re: Johnny Wad Soundboard (From Dr. Martini's Call) By: Dr.Martini Date: August 14, 2009, 02:33:13 pm
I'm gonna make some calls with this board.  grin

The pic actually looks like how he really looks too!