The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Duncan calls Transsexual By: Geocide Date: June 10, 2008, 04:48:00 pm
Duncan calls a transsexual.

A short call, intended for a compilation that I made (and which is too large to upload to this forum).
Re: Duncan calls Transsexual By: Slenkar Date: June 10, 2008, 06:37:41 pm
t'was OK,
how big is the compilation?
Re: Duncan calls Transsexual By: mari Date: June 10, 2008, 07:03:21 pm
awwww..that was kind of mean =(
Re: Duncan calls Transsexual By: Geocide Date: June 11, 2008, 10:54:28 am
smiley All Duncan calls are "mean". And because they are usually very short calls, they are best  in large compilations.
Re: Duncan calls Transsexual By: Geocide Date: June 11, 2008, 11:01:38 am
Quote from: Slenkar on June 10, 2008, 06:37:41 pm
t'was OK,
how big is the compilation?
It is not completed yet. So far it is 20 MB.
Re: Duncan calls Transsexual By: w3b Date: June 12, 2008, 12:08:38 am
"It is not completed yet. So far it is 20 MB."

Render a version of your compilation at a lower level of quality.  If you render a second version at around 90kbps it should cut a few MBs off.
Re: Duncan calls Transsexual By: Snafu Date: June 12, 2008, 06:59:27 pm
Love it
Re: Duncan calls Transsexual By: KaptainTrips Date: June 22, 2008, 05:02:17 am
I love the style and look forward to hearing the rest.

Speaking of mean ... when did it become a competition here?  I'm getting tired of all the negative replies to people that post their calls here.  The way I see it-  if you don;t like what you hear here, shut your pie-hole and go reply on Youtube with the rest of the nay-sayers.

Fugg-Kew!

edit: I don't mean this thread is especially negative.  It's just that recently I have read a few that are and I do not like it here... this is Jackulator.com ... negativity is neither required nor desired.

Edit: Ed: Sorry to vent here ...dis da bolice? smiley  This site's users are very supportive of the newbies and some constructive feedback is always good.  Hopefully, soon enough II will have some calls to post  that are worthy of ragging on.  It would be cool to do a Carlin soundboard... hard but cool.