The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: metalboss44 Date: June 26, 2007, 05:44:25 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaosWioSvrE&t=5s
De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: rugglerduggler Date: June 26, 2007, 06:58:31 pm
LOL, great job metalboss! that was hysterical, that guy was such an inbred dumbass. i think he was genuinely scared though, which is what makes it even funnier  cheesy
De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: jackulator Date: June 26, 2007, 07:10:08 pm
holy shit - how'd you keep that guy on that long?!?! "You better bring your lunch" Hahaha!
De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: Hypnagogic Date: June 28, 2007, 10:49:36 pm
Good call metal, well done.
De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 11, 2007, 02:34:38 am
Jesus, this shit was Good!
Calling this guy, insulting him, threatening him and convincing him it was a real person - Grade A
Good call!
De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: niqquh Date: July 19, 2007, 03:29:49 am
"this content removed" awww i wanted to listen  sad
De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: World Circus Date: July 20, 2007, 03:57:03 am
yes nothing there...put it on youtube or something..best place for prank calls...
Re: De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: dannydevito Date: May 10, 2008, 09:26:01 pm
I got your mother here
-That's your problem pal!

hahahaha!
Re: De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: KaptainTrips Date: May 13, 2008, 02:37:34 am
Holly crap, Metalboss, this was too funny!  You always find such good prank victims!  Lobster!

PS-- MB, I have a request for ya smiley  Next time ya use De Niro please implement the "Liar, Whore- Liar, Whore and you know it!" line from the great flick, "This Boy's Life"  cheesy
Re: De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: whorsquini Date: May 13, 2008, 06:54:29 pm
Garbage head.
Re: De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: FRIED!BATMAAN Date: May 16, 2008, 06:30:15 pm
Picks the phone up, first thing he hears... "What if I were just to kick the ever lovin' shit outta you." Best ever hahaha.
Re: De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: mari Date: May 17, 2008, 09:25:54 pm
WoW..I love that line "I'll cut your fucking balls off!" So much passion...De Niro is the best.
I love Pesci too..This guy doesn't seem intimidated..Just pissed off..hahahaha...
No harassing people..bad, bad thing to do. lol

People in New Jersey are coming for him? Nice..Great call  grin
Re: De Niro + Pesci combo call to an rv park. By: dannydevito Date: May 17, 2008, 10:46:00 pm
With this call, I imagine Deniro and Pesci hanging out together in their suits, calling people and being absolutely ENRAGED with these people are start getting pissy with them on the phone  grin