The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 09, 2008, 09:05:41 pm

Podcast

Not my best but it's better than nothing i suppose
Re: David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: imbarisaxy Date: August 14, 2008, 11:24:50 pm
hahaha i loved the fast responses and random lines hahaha. and i liked how u didnt back down when she said they were tracing. u would think it wouldnt take a lot of time to trace since they have caller id. awesome call
Re: David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: StuckInTheDitch Date: May 11, 2009, 09:44:21 pm
Jack sounded like he was on crack with this one  grin

i luv when he says GIRL! in a creepy way cheesy
Re: David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: JapNippleson Date: May 14, 2009, 04:38:34 pm
i fucking love this call, man.  kinda brilliant, imo smiley
Re: David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: JapNippleson Date: June 19, 2009, 12:23:43 pm
kind of a classic man, imo.  one of my top ten fav jack calls smiley  LOVE the rapid-fire delivery.  have you done anymore with this fast response style?
Re: David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: June 22, 2009, 10:42:52 pm
i have a few pranks like this, most haven't been uploaded, what with my drive problems and multiple computers, i've not had time to sort out those that i still need to upload.

i'm kinda shocked that people really do like this as much as they say they do though, i'd forgotten i'd put this up cheesy

thanks for the responses.
Re: David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: Trendyrapslut Date: June 27, 2009, 09:53:50 pm
hahaha a room with her.
she's very persistent. i think any jack response is funny, whether it goes with the conversation or not.
Re: David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: Rygel Date: July 11, 2009, 01:25:21 pm
Great call man!!! Jack is really putting the moves on  grin lipsrsealed
Re: David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: macdougalsidal Date: August 24, 2009, 04:47:40 am
i cant believe she got pissed when jack offered her a date, sounds like she hasent gotten one in a LOOOONG time
Re: David jackson's got no credit (call to a hotel, think i pissed somebody off) By: metalboss44 Date: September 15, 2009, 07:26:37 pm
Wow, what a stuck up girl, haha. I like how riled up she got over being 'tied up' on the phone, she was obviously enthralled.