The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Arnold and the maniacal repeater (RussW & I conference call) By: metalboss44 Date: August 15, 2008, 04:28:24 am
We called this guy and I riled him up with some arnold clips while RussW recorded his voice and played it back to him, haha, he actually got me confused during the call because I didn't know he was recording his voice.

Podcast

Re: Arnold and the maniacal repeater (RussW & I conference call) By: jackulator Date: August 15, 2008, 09:58:20 am
pretty funny idea, and the guy was a sport - and maybe I've been watching too much Olympics, but the execution could have been better - it was amusing though
Re: Arnold and the maniacal repeater (RussW & I conference call) By: Slenkar Date: August 15, 2008, 10:31:42 am
lol that got confusing pretty quickly
Re: Arnold and the maniacal repeater (RussW & I conference call) By: RussW Date: August 15, 2008, 01:23:10 pm
hearing it again I probably messed up the call. I just had to try it
Re: Arnold and the maniacal repeater (RussW & I conference call) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: August 18, 2008, 07:58:02 pm
woah that did get confusing.
As jack says it could have been executed better but still, that doesn't mean it wasn't funny cheesy

Only real problem was arnie getting random right at the start, gives a prank call away too easily, still the guy's reactions were pretty good smiley
Re: Arnold and the maniacal repeater (RussW & I conference call) By: btccfan2002 Date: December 24, 2008, 10:02:01 pm
Hahahahahah this was fantastic, I loved Arnold's anger - especially the "DO YOU WANT TO FUCK WITH ME!?"

We need to get some new Arnold calls! It seems while Jack is just brilliantly witty and original, the humor in Arnold comes from its angry simplicity and base threats.