The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: jackulator Date: July 08, 2007, 01:26:30 am
I don't know how long you've been doing this, but great job Slenkar!! it starts very slow but gets funnier and funnier - check it out:

hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: Slenkar Date: July 08, 2007, 02:03:16 am
another one here:

hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: Hypnagogic Date: July 08, 2007, 02:13:07 am
it does get funny, but some better soundboard skills would definately improve that call...too much dead air...but overall, good try
hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: 27-77 Date: July 08, 2007, 06:15:24 pm
What did you use to record? I'm listening to it right now. So far it's good. You might wanna get a little better with the soundboard though.
hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: metalboss44 Date: July 08, 2007, 06:18:35 pm
lol
hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: Slenkar Date: July 09, 2007, 01:26:25 pm
I used the old speaker phone and mic combination
hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: 27-77 Date: July 11, 2007, 03:31:55 pm
I listened to it again, most of the quality is ok now that I listened to it again. Some parts were a little weird though. You had her scared with the "who is your daddy" line. Haha. Good call.
Re: hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: houseman Date: December 27, 2007, 12:54:11 pm
Ha ha.  I've never worked one of these jobs before, but I guess the people are so willing to make a sale that they answer anything, including who is your daddy (even if he is dead).
Re: hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: rgraves Date: January 10, 2008, 07:38:35 pm
Good stuff, I really need to make my set up ready for telemarketing calls too...that would be so much fun...I wonder how many of them are onto it now though...
Re: hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: 27-77 Date: January 10, 2008, 07:46:29 pm
The only problem with telemarketer pranks is you have to be ready or part of the call will be cut off. You could tell them to call back in a few minutes (then get set up).
Re: hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: btccfan2002 Date: January 11, 2008, 10:22:29 pm
hahahaha these telemarketers are so dumb!! They clearly didn't get it that it was a soundboard. I loved the political quotes, "I'm going to go to Sacramento and clean up the state. Fiscal Responsibility..."

Great call!

"Don't bullshit me."
"No, I'm not, long distance, local, all included..."

"Who is your daddy, and what does he do?"
"My daddy's an angel, he's flying around somewhere" AHAHAHAHAHAHAH great response, totally unexpected.
Re: hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: Slenkar Date: January 30, 2008, 05:19:00 pm
i tried doing one recently but i only recorded half of the conversation,-it was very short anyway
but ill be ready next time
Re: hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: KaptainTrips Date: February 12, 2008, 09:41:47 pm
That was really funny.  I really wish I could better hear the convo between her and the supervisor... it sounded like she was complaining to him that she didn't want to continue the call and wanted to hang up because you were asking about her daddy and mother.  Then she gets back on the line and asks, "How did you know I was whining?".

The dead air kinda helped the call in making it sound like the customer she was speaking to was a foreigner and had to assimilate the questions and statements she was making.  When I start doing baby jack calls, I REALLY hope I can snare some incoming calls but unfortunately (now) I don't get telemarketers calling me.

Once again, great job --- I had a lot of laughs!
Re: hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: imbarisaxy Date: February 21, 2008, 07:00:49 pm
lol that was awsome~!
Re: hilarious arnold call by Slenkar By: Snafu Date: March 14, 2008, 11:30:21 pm
You AM Quaid? ROFL