The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Barack Obama calls newsroom By: metalboss44 Date: October 02, 2008, 11:47:28 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ea5xw2_UuQ&t=5s
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: Dr.Martini Date: October 02, 2008, 12:49:47 pm
Where did these lines come from? "Go fuck an eskimo!" Did he really say that? If so was it to Hillary or McCain?  cheesy

Nice call!
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: Scriptic07 Date: October 02, 2008, 02:53:40 pm
martini we already establish that question....itss in his audiobook... and i think it's towards sarah palin who from alaska geesh martini brush up on your politics lol
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: jackulator Date: October 08, 2008, 11:33:36 pm
man I thought I already heard this one haha - great call 'tell it like it is" cheesy
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: Killing_Joke Date: October 10, 2008, 12:06:19 am
Quote from: prankyoudude on October 02, 2008, 02:53:40 pm
martini we already establish that question....itss in his audiobook... and i think it's towards sarah palin who from alaska geesh martini brush up on your politics lol

For fuck's sake, I have the audiobook. It was released in 2006, long before Palin became the Governor of Alaska. Those quotes are not in the audiobook. Stop with the stupidity.
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: metalboss44 Date: October 10, 2008, 07:22:11 am
Quote from: Killing_Joke on October 10, 2008, 12:06:19 am

For fuck's sake, I have the audiobook. It was released in 2006, long before Palin became the Governor of Alaska. Those quotes are not in the audiobook. Stop with the stupidity.

Really? They had to have come from somewhere, and if it's an impersonator he's good.

RussW (soundboardking) told me they were from an audiobook. I guess to find out we'd have to ask the guy who made it.
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: btccfan2002 Date: January 10, 2009, 12:59:45 pm
The best part of the newsroom call is how the first woman ACTUALLY believed it was Barack. Barack's greeting of "HELLO!?" kinda makes it seem like he's fumbling around with papers on the campaign bus while not knowing who he's speaking with - like a campaign advisor just handed him a phone and told him to talk to these people.

Then "I'm Barack Obama" and her laugh and asking "is that your real name?" and the serious "Yes, Yes" just makes it classic.  cool cool
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: JBone_knox Date: March 04, 2009, 10:55:41 am
THIS IS GENIUS

She puts her superior on the phone hahaha
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: Random Hero Date: March 06, 2009, 11:42:19 pm
Haha, did he really say go fuck an eskimo? Great call.
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: March 28, 2009, 06:18:52 pm
senator barack obama.

Sounds a little proud of himself when he says that lol.

fave line on that board is "that's just how white folks will do ya" cheesy
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: StuckInTheDitch Date: March 29, 2009, 05:33:40 pm
 cheesy i love the last line: "I drank heavily, tried durgs enthusiasticlly"

I wanna hear Barack say "Go fuck an Eskimo" to the AIG people! angry
Re: Barack Obama calls newsroom By: jackulator Date: April 04, 2009, 10:34:49 am
Quote from: metalboss44 on October 10, 2008, 07:22:11 am

Really? They had to have come from somewhere, and if it's an impersonator he's good.

RussW (soundboardking) told me they were from an audiobook. I guess to find out we'd have to ask the guy who made it.

no killing_joke is wrong - I have both of his books in pdf format - I forget which one it is, but just do a search for the word bitch and it takes you right to the place where he says all that stuff - he was paraphrasing someone else though  cheesy