The Team Jackulator Forums The Old Compilations
Pages: 12
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: jackulator Date: July 13, 2007, 01:23:52 am

Podcast

'jack needs to get divorced Part II'
for dial-up users:

Podcast

download low-fi version:
Pranks#64
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 13, 2007, 03:14:22 am
"i'm just trying to die my balls in a knot"

"she thinks my cock is too small"

"i need a divorce RIGHT NOW!"

"don't whistle in my ear"

"don't give me that crap about your sister, you don't have a damn sister"

And that about the box of tampons! cheesy

"i like my wife but you've got bigger tits, full contact, sex, sex, sex, this place smells like sex"

I declare this the best ever jackulator compilation. THREEEE, hehehe cheesy
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: jackulator Date: July 13, 2007, 03:21:01 am
haha - awesome - I'm glad you liked it - I had such high hopes for the new divorce lawyer miniboard - I made hours of calls to get the material for these two compilations... But I eventually got some good ones cheesy
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 13, 2007, 04:32:43 am
Well, you can rest a bit now, you pulled it off lol.
Some good lines in there, and the way they reacted to you was brilliant lol.
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: kaos Date: July 13, 2007, 05:09:39 am
great job, i especially liked the conversation he has with the guy at the start... about how the wife doesnt like his cock  n shit

"thats rough" the guy says loolo
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: btccfan2002 Date: July 13, 2007, 10:32:38 am
hahahaa great calls
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: Colonel Date: July 13, 2007, 10:51:59 am
Haha another one who thinks it's Tom 'Jenson'.

I saw A Few Good Men recently and when Jack says "Tom!" to get the guy's attention, I immediately said "Jackson!"...am I addicted to the Jackulator? tongue
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: jackulator Date: July 13, 2007, 12:09:31 pm
Quote from: "Colonel"

I saw A Few Good Men recently and when Jack says "Tom!" to get the guy's attention, I immediately said "Jackson!"...am I addicted to the Jackulator? tongue

hahaaaaa - awesome!!  smiley
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: cheeseman007 Date: July 13, 2007, 01:37:41 pm
Don't whistle in my ear, sir! Man, I love that line!
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 13, 2007, 09:24:25 pm

i think i'm addicted, i had a dream i had a pond in my yard, with a dog in it, my shed was on fire and the joker was doing a tap dance outside asking me "what do ya think?"

Jack is like "Crack cocaine"! cheesy
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: Colonel Date: July 14, 2007, 10:37:40 am
Quote from: "Sir? what do ya think?"

i think i'm addicted, i had a dream i had a pond in my yard, with a dog in it, my shed was on fire and the joker was doing a tap dance outside asking me "what do ya think?"
Jack is like "Crack cocaine"! cheesy

cheesy  cheesy  cheesy OMG that last bit had been stitches here!! I really wanna have a Jack dream, it would probably end with him saying "Sir? SIR?" then me waking up or something...

It's insane. Whenever I ask a favour off someone now I always say "Can ya do that?" in the style of Jack, they have no idea why I start talking like that.
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: corry85 Date: July 16, 2007, 02:48:32 am
i was thinking. why not call 'n video store and ask for batman(the movie) and then use that line: what kind of world we are living in where someone dressed up as a bat !  :lol:
what do u guys think? have like a discusssion with the employee.

cheers
corry

p.s i enjoy your calls, thank you for your hard work.
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 16, 2007, 03:00:46 am
They did a video store, asking for quite a few jack nicholson movies, and they didn't have batman  :shock:

crazy
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: Slenkar Date: July 17, 2007, 06:34:47 pm
hey great use of "party favor" after saying 'i want a divorce'
also he said 'my wife thinks i have a small cock' and the other guy was like 'ok sir I will get you an appointment' as if that was something people said to him all the time!

And then towards the end jack was talking to a lady and said 'hold on a minute' and said all kinds of weird stuff to 'his family' in the background, like 'i dont even have enough left to buy you a box of tampons'

this collection deserves to be listened to at least 3 times
Pranks#64 - jack needs to get divorced Part II By: jackulator Date: July 17, 2007, 06:45:59 pm
Quote from: "Slenkar"
...this collection deserves to be listened to at least 3 times

just three?   :cry: