The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
New Arnold Schwarzenegger prank call video By: metalboss44 Date: July 13, 2007, 08:42:08 pm

New Arnold Schwarzenegger prank call video By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 13, 2007, 09:22:12 pm
Quick, simple and to the point, but most importantly, funny.
How many rooms do you need?- yeah
Is this a computer?- No!
She seemed to believe everything you said lol.
Shame the arnie boards never really have an awful lot to say though.

Good work nonetheless
New Arnold Schwarzenegger prank call video By: cjcdrums Date: July 14, 2007, 02:41:56 am
I think theres an art to using soundboards with few things to say.. if it's done well I think it adds to the hilarity! I kinda like how all the Arnold calls get aggressive with the "I'm a cop you idiot" in most calls b/c theres so few better things to say!

I do think the who is your daddy bit is way way overused though... I would much rather hear GIVE THESE PEOPLE AIR! cheesy
New Arnold Schwarzenegger prank call video By: World Circus Date: July 14, 2007, 02:56:43 am
did that cut off into the second call with customer service for anyone else(it didnt really cut off but the youtube video ended like without her hanging up or anything)
New Arnold Schwarzenegger prank call video By: metalboss44 Date: July 14, 2007, 03:20:54 am
Quote from: "World Circus"
did that cut off into the second call with customer service for anyone else(it didnt really cut off but the youtube video ended like without her hanging up or anything)

Yeah, she actually hung up there  :lol:

I think that the first lady transfered me back to the menu, and then I managed to get through to that persons extension hitting random buttons.
Re: New Arnold Schwarzenegger prank call video By: houseman Date: December 27, 2007, 01:32:03 pm

I think I've heard this one before, but I really had to laugh out loud when she said "Is this a computer" and Arnold says "No!"  Ha ha ha.
Re: New Arnold Schwarzenegger prank call video By: Slenkar Date: December 27, 2007, 07:39:30 pm
nice call, -im just doing my job!
Re: New Arnold Schwarzenegger prank call video By: Snafu Date: May 24, 2008, 11:43:09 pm
Haha, the repeated How Are Yous killed me