The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 12
Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: w3b Date: January 04, 2009, 12:19:39 pm

Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: Scriptic07 Date: January 04, 2009, 01:38:52 pm
lmao great call....nice joker lines man...i never saw dark knight yet so i aint no what was comin.
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: jaamies Date: January 04, 2009, 03:41:22 pm
nice call but the victim was so annoying
does ledger really sound like a black guy ?   undecided
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: w3b Date: January 04, 2009, 06:32:18 pm
"does ledger really sound like a black guy ?"

LMFAO.  People keep asking that.  I don't think he sounds black I think people just like calling people "black", and start on the "cock in mouth" lines as insults.  I don't think it has anything to do with the way Heath spoke.
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: Scriptic07 Date: January 04, 2009, 11:00:55 pm
LoL yea everytime a prank caller call they call them black no matter what.
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: Ithinkimgoingtothrowup Date: January 05, 2009, 03:12:55 am
HAHAHA

"You... will be blown up!"

BLAM

recalls some of the great work by his predecessor, Jack!  smiley
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: jackulator Date: January 08, 2009, 11:32:15 pm
wow - I didn't think there were any racist redneck canadians oot there - somebody should stick something in his mooth

"I'm not a monster. And by the way, people will die."

"ahaa - your true colors." hahahaha

you did a stellar job with this board man - really great - I wouldn't have thought there was anywhere near that much conversational stuff from that movie - spot on with the responses too
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: typpinarkoosi Date: January 09, 2009, 08:16:19 am
Amazing interaction  shocked Pretty hard to do with the Joker quotes from The Dark Knight, I would think.
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: w3b Date: January 10, 2009, 08:18:55 pm
"wow - I didn't think there were any racist redneck canadians oot there - somebody should stick something in his mooth

"I'm not a monster. And by the way, people will die."

"ahaa - your true colors." hahahaha

you did a stellar job with this board man - really great - I wouldn't have thought there was anywhere near that much conversational stuff from that movie - spot on with the responses too"

Splicing audio is something I learned right here on Jack.  It's a great way to make alot out of little.  Stringing lines toger like "you will get shot" is easy but very effective.
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: Baggins Date: January 12, 2009, 03:05:57 pm
Wow, the Heath Joker can really hold his own. With the threats and the wisecracks. I like to see him take on someone like the Satanic Racist.

Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: Harry Horscoch Date: January 19, 2009, 02:22:12 pm
This guy has an Aboriginal Accent, or as you guys would say: "Native American".
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: sacking Date: February 03, 2009, 03:29:21 am
His accent sounds Canadian to me. 
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: Harry Horscoch Date: February 03, 2009, 12:47:10 pm
He probably is Canadian... but an Aboriginal one.
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: Rygel Date: February 08, 2009, 04:53:00 pm
Wow what a great call very creepy voice from heath ledger form the dark knight! loved it! cool wink
Re: Heath Ledger Joker - Crank Call By: Glass Date: February 15, 2009, 09:06:27 pm
The entire call sounds staged. The "victim" sets up all of Joker's lines for him way too conveniently and he just doesn't sound genuine overall. I call BS