The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 1
The Turd Man By: cheeseman007 Date: January 17, 2009, 09:39:11 pm
http://www.jackulator.com/smf/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;id=229

Re: The Turd Man By: jackulator Date: January 18, 2009, 03:29:27 pm
congrats man - I think you're the first person to upload a board made with the A4

I don't know if you thought of this, but if you need to make your zip file smaller you could just include all your mp3s and the boardConfig.txt file from the fscommand folder - all someone would have to do to run your board is to make a new MP3FILES folder, move your mp3s into it, then copy into the main folder a new fscommand folder from another autoboard, and of course the AUTOBOARDIV.exe file itself, and then move your boardConfig.txt file into the fscommand folder and run the thing

I say this because there is a limit to the size of files you can upload in the DOWNLOAD center - I think 2MB, so since AUTOBOARDIV.exe is like 1.7MB before zipping, you don't have much more room for mp3s if you include all the other files in your zip

but, if your zip is too large for the download center you can also upload to the ftp folder on the site, then I'd move your board to a folder for you and give you the address of the file for posting a link
Re: The Turd Man By: infinitegurl Date: April 14, 2010, 06:56:01 pm
please fix turd man sb!

Re: The Turd Man By: cheeseman007 Date: April 14, 2010, 09:59:17 pm
What happened with the board?
Re: The Turd Man By: jackulator Date: May 08, 2010, 09:28:48 pm
I'm not sure what people are saying here - it works fine for me