The Team Jackulator Forums Calls #01-99
Pages: 123
#07 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) (10:00) By: jackulator Date: July 19, 2007, 07:35:37 pm
Bill Clinton calls some hotels. The first ten-minute compilation with someone other than Jack.

Podcast

low-fi DOWNLOAD:
download 'Clinton calls some hotels - low-fi'
hi-fi DOWNLOAD:
download 'Clinton calls some hotels - hi-fi'
#7 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) By: kaos Date: July 19, 2007, 08:45:52 pm
nice tongue i think u posted this in the wrong section though, it is a compilation after all
#7 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) By: Wildapes Date: July 19, 2007, 10:38:56 pm
Ahahaha

"How many rooms"

"Who knows"

3 rooms for 11 people haha. Calling the 2nd person sister. "I farted"

"You know these calls are being recorded"

"My Cock" "Bullshit"

These are the most professional soundboard calls I've heard so far. Absolutely classic.
#7 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) By: jackulator Date: July 19, 2007, 10:43:54 pm
Quote from: "Wildapes"
...These are the most professional soundboard calls I've heard so far. Absolutely classic.

thanks man - seriously that's a great compliment - however, professional would imply that we are being paid, which we are not, nor will we likely ever be for what we do on this site.  :cry:
#7 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) By: metalboss44 Date: July 20, 2007, 09:16:28 am
That is a great soundboard man.

"I am not going to find just a single room to occupy the 11 of you"  :lol:  

"You understand this call is being recorded"

"Mycock-You don't get surly"

"You bitch, on a much larger scale"
#7 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 20, 2007, 09:36:23 am
not professionally done, expertly done, an expertise implies that you are not trained and paid for it, you're just really good at it.

Fight like a man, that's a big old bitch.  cheesy
#7 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) By: 27-77 Date: July 20, 2007, 11:12:51 am
Haha, you should make another of those discussion clips like the one with John Candy and Jack, but use Clinton. That would be hilarious.
#7 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) By: jackulator Date: July 20, 2007, 11:49:30 am
Quote from: "27-77"
Haha, you should make another of those discussion clips like the one with John Candy and Jack, but use Clinton. That would be hilarious.

my brother asked me to do that a few months ago - for a bit he wanted to put together for cable access - a 'live' interview with Bill, but I told him I was too busy - so he's just gonna get the audio and make it himself - if he ever gets around to it I'll post it here
#7 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) By: cjcdrums Date: July 20, 2007, 01:35:08 pm
HAHAHA these calls were hilarious!!!!! =D

"I'm gay with gusto!"

"Just a second! My dick is wet!"
#7 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: July 23, 2007, 01:34:43 pm
"that's a big ol bitch"

"you bitch on a much larger scale"

lol cheesy
Gret Call By: houseman Date: July 24, 2007, 08:23:28 am
Great call.

Can you make Hillary calls?  I think it would be funny if she was calling people asking for their vote and such.
Re: #07 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) (10:00) By: notxmania Date: December 10, 2007, 08:50:30 pm
You should do something based on the "communism" quote. Along the lines of "Are you a part of communism?"
Re: #07 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) (10:00) By: jackulator Date: December 10, 2007, 10:55:13 pm
"I couldn't do it and make my communism." haha - believe it or not - I just fixed up the Murray board the other day, Clinton was next - I was gonna make another couple of business pages so he could call for something other than a hotel or a tow truck - taking houseman's idea about using Hillary for the upcoming election charade - something with Bill and communism might be funny too
Re: #07 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) (10:00) By: Slenkar Date: December 11, 2007, 11:55:17 am
quit givin me shit - h aha h aha

my cock - weighed in at 6 pounds on a 32 inch frame lololol
Re: #07 - Bill Clinton calls some more hotels ;) (10:00) By: btccfan2002 Date: December 11, 2007, 06:06:02 pm
Quote from: jackulator on December 10, 2007, 10:55:13 pm
"I couldn't do it and make my communism." haha - believe it or not - I just fixed up the Murray board the other day, Clinton was next - I was gonna make another couple of business pages so he could call for something other than a hotel or a tow truck - taking houseman's idea about using Hillary for the upcoming election charade - something with Bill and communism might be funny too

Definitely. I think anything relating to the "Bush Administration" that we hear in "Bill Needs a Tow Job" would be hilarious, people would probably have a lot to say about it.