The Team Jackulator Forums Member Calls
Pages: 1
Colonel Harry Sanborn gets feedback By: Your nextdoor joker Date: April 11, 2009, 02:43:18 pm
Getting to know the soundboard.  huh

Podcast

Re: Colonel Harry Sanborn gets feedback By: World Circus Date: April 11, 2009, 03:29:37 pm
sorry i tried all three of your calls and heard nothing when I pressed play....
Re: Colonel Harry Sanborn gets feedback By: Your nextdoor joker Date: April 11, 2009, 03:43:42 pm
Really... Well if that's tru I'm really in trouble.  angry

I've tested it and I can load and play them back... do you have to get them passed by a mod or something? Otherwise I don't know what the problem would be.
Re: Colonel Harry Sanborn gets feedback By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: April 11, 2009, 07:23:54 pm
i can hear em but these are somewhat in the wrong place, these are pretty entertaining however smiley

they should have been put in the "jack calls" section
Re: Colonel Harry Sanborn gets feedback By: Your nextdoor joker Date: April 11, 2009, 07:58:37 pm
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on April 11, 2009, 07:23:54 pm
i can hear em but these are somewhat in the wrong place, these are pretty entertaining however smiley

they should have been put in the "jack calls" section

Well that makes two of us.

Yes I saw that, thanks for moving it for me.
Re: Colonel Harry Sanborn gets feedback By: World Circus Date: April 12, 2009, 04:20:47 am
sorry still does not play for me...everything always plays for me so I dont know what is wrong
Re: Colonel Harry Sanborn gets feedback By: jackulator Date: April 12, 2009, 11:49:02 pm
PAUL: I'm having a hard time hearing you on the speakerphone.
HARRY:..............No.
PAUL: Yes!
HARRY: What I'm curious about is uhh see if you can get me an appointment.
PAUL: Sir can you take me off of speakerphone I'm getting feedback on the speakerphone please?!?
HARRY:.....................No.
PAUL: NO?!?
HARRY: Not at all.
PAUL: I hear my own voice coming back to me in feedback.
HARRY: Well I'm sorry. I'm dyin' here.

funny little interactions there

hahaha - he needs a credit card to secure a $29 room hahahaha

"I need a credit card."
'Ask me nicely.'

his reaction to the military thing was cute too

pretty good man - seems better than the other one - did you do it after?
Re: Colonel Harry Sanborn gets feedback By: Your nextdoor joker Date: April 13, 2009, 11:58:09 am
Quote from: jackulator on April 12, 2009, 11:49:02 pm
pretty good man - seems better than the other one - did you do it after?

Thanks. Yes this was the last one of three.