The Team Jackulator Forums The Soundboards
Pages: 1
Kurt Russell soundboard. By: metalboss44 Date: June 08, 2009, 09:32:08 pm
I'm going to work on a Kurt Russell soundboard & I was wondering if anyone owns any of his movies and would like to help gather sounds? I'll prob be using the hybrid 4 for this one.
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: jackulator Date: June 08, 2009, 10:18:18 pm
excellent! you know about graboid? you can get 4GB of free bandwidth I think per month, or maybe only at sign-up, but after that you can keep getting 10GB more for $4.95

they've got a pretty giant selection - especially for well-known movies, and the download speeds are really fast - I usually average around 1.75MB/sec, so 700MB AVIs usually take about 4 or 5 min to fully download, which is pretty damn good

and after you get the AVI files you can export the WAV audio out of virtualdub (File>Save WAV) and then open it in Audition or whatever and save it as an mp3 and start cutting it up

that's how I do it - seems to be the fastest way
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: June 08, 2009, 10:46:18 pm
Quote from: jackulator on June 08, 2009, 10:18:18 pm
excellent! you know about graboid? you can get 4GB of free bandwidth I think per month, or maybe only at sign-up, but after that you can keep getting 10GB more for $4.95

they've got a pretty giant selection - especially for well-known movies, and the download speeds are really fast - I usually average around 1.75MB/sec, so 700MB AVIs usually take about 4 or 5 min to fully download, which is pretty damn good

and after you get the AVI files you can export the WAV audio out of virtualdub (File>Save WAV) and then open it in Audition or whatever and save it as an mp3 and start cutting it up

that's how I do it - seems to be the fastest way

of my way, take the avi/flv/vob etc and just open in audacity, then save clips out of that immediately, both ways work
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: metalboss44 Date: June 08, 2009, 11:09:44 pm
I've got a few of his movies from stagevu, shouldn't be hard to get a few routines.
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: June 08, 2009, 11:24:46 pm
might be a few movies on newsgroups, i've never been a kurt russel fan myself, dunno of any movies i've got with him in

Scratch that. i have deathproof.
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: cheeseman007 Date: June 09, 2009, 09:59:03 am
Awesome! That call you made with Snake was great BTW! I had started gathering audio from   Escape from LA, so if you'd like I can finish getting audio from Escape from LA if you'd like.
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: metalboss44 Date: June 09, 2009, 08:25:23 pm
Quote from: cheeseman007 on June 09, 2009, 09:59:03 am
Awesome! That call you made with Snake was great BTW! I had started gathering audio from   Escape from LA, so if you'd like I can finish getting audio from Escape from LA if you'd like.

Yes, please do! We are definitely going to need more snake audio. thanks man
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: June 09, 2009, 09:34:08 pm
Quote from: metalboss44 on June 09, 2009, 08:25:23 pm

want any from the movie deathproof? or are you set as far as that movie goes?
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: metalboss44 Date: June 09, 2009, 11:45:58 pm
Quote from: Sir? what do ya think? on June 09, 2009, 09:34:08 pm

want any from the movie deathproof? or are you set as far as that movie goes?

I actually don't have any from death proof so definitely
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: Sir? what do ya think? Date: June 10, 2009, 12:24:13 am
ok, i'll get to work on that as soon as possible.
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: metalboss44 Date: June 10, 2009, 12:57:33 am
Sir? SIR? SIR!? Whattya think?  Thanks bud  lipsrsealed
Re: Kurt Russell soundboard. By: metalboss44 Date: June 10, 2009, 12:58:20 am
I just got some quotes from SOLDIER, not alot to work with because he doesn't say much there.